low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Post by bitcoin »

When i go to the Settings Tab: other: check this box to limit your processes on a per account basis:
disabled option = Process one action per account (so: NOT on).

When I go to Processing tab, there is a text stating:
Single Account Processing mode is ON. A single account wil only process one action at a time. To allow multiple actions per account, goto SETTINGS tab

Looks contradicting to me :?:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Post by martin@rootjazz »

did you click SAVE?
bitcoin

Re: low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Post by bitcoin »

Yes, otherwise it would be set to on when I check the Settings Tab...? :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

if you check the option
click save
uncheck
click save

does that remove the message?
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Option is saved and remembered. The option text in Processors tab remains unchanged.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The issue just the label not hiding. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Martin still not fixed, still no high priority!

After the update (please update download link too?) I still have this text in the Processors Tab:
Single Account Processing mode is ON. A single account will only...goto SETTINGS tab.

There I can enable or disable the option and save it. My choice here is remembered, the change doesn't update the text in the Processors tab. I am *not* limited either; I have 6 actions running at any given time.

Sorry and thanks :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sorry, I didn't pull all the files into the installer required.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin