Using Lists from Filepath

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
RunBCreditSEO

Using Lists from Filepath

Post by RunBCreditSEO »

I just wanted to make sure here on best practices here.
First what file type exactly. I'm pretty sure it's a txt right? Not csv? or Both?

When making a list of users to retweet, for example, I should use the username with the @ symbol, or with?

What about a .txt file of tweets, is it one tweet per line?

If I choose a few accounts and want them to tweet from a list of RSS feeds, how can I make sure they aren't all tweeting the same articles or posts? Is there a way to make sure they randomly chose an article or post and then ensure they are not posting the same article or post from this RRS feed that another account already posted?

Sorry for the rapid fire questions here lol.

Thanks in advance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Using Lists from Filepath

Post by martin@rootjazz »

.txt file
one item
per line

When making a list of users to retweet, for example, I should use the username with the @ symbol, or with?
profile URL
ID
username

NOT @username. just username
What about a .txt file of tweets, is it one tweet per line?
I think so, there should be a sample linked from the tab, showing you how to exactly specify it
If I choose a few accounts and want them to tweet from a list of RSS feeds, how can I make sure they aren't all tweeting the same articles or posts? Is there a way to make sure they randomly chose an article or post and then ensure they are not posting the same article or post from this RRS feed that another account already posted?
Use GLOBAL PROCESSED LOG, so they won't process the same items. To do this, right click your accounts on the posttweets tab > global processed log > assign name

that name is used as a repository of all tweets made by those accounts, which will be checked before posting to ensure they are unique

Sorry for the rapid fire questions here lol.
No problem :D