Autopilot

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
shantu95

Autopilot

Post by shantu95 »

Hi Martin,
can i put my account in an auto pilot???
i means is there any way to make 1 or some actions which can make an autopilot mode...
collect tweet randomly and make tweets once or twice a day...
also they will retweet and liked any random tweets by uniuque tweets per account...
it will be a great success of twitterdub if we can make this auto pilot mode....
let me know if there are some actions which can make a autopilot mode together...
thanks...

regards
shantu
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Autopilot

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Create the actions you want, then specify the action to REPEAT EVERY X HOURS

so if your account is in the fashion niche,

search for tweets containing a fashion keyword: like X tweets, then repeat 8 hours later.

As for posting tweets. You could use RSS posting, or reading from a file, then if you update the file, the new file is used
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

bro,
where can i get new tweets every day????
and when can we see the changes which you promised me before on this topic...?? :P
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4371
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

what do you mean "where can you get new tweets". Or what are you expecting? I am not going to write them for you :-p

nd when can we see the changes which you promised me before on this topic...?? :P
If you mean "promised" as in I said
Suggestion noted, I'll need to look into it
I think you are misunderstanding my words. I meant, your feature suggestion has been noted on a very long list of features requested by users other the years if more requests for the same feature come in, then I will assume it is a desired feature and am more likely to add it. There is no promise on when or if it will be added