DMs - question

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

DMs - question

Post by Bartekef »

Hey

I wonder how could I overcome my issues.

1. I do dm's to a list of profiles (approx. 1,5k urls) of which not every one could be messaged (we discussed it earlier; some profiles doesn't allow to receive dm's from profiles they do not follow).

So, TwitterDUB performs action attempt on every one of these profiles, while only about 5-10% of all attempts are succesful, due to the mentioned limitation. But it has to do attempt on every profile, because it can't recognize which profile it could dm, before it tries to do so.

And it seems like Twitter counts every of this attempts, so I get banned from sending DM's pretty quickly.
Maybe is there a way, that u could develop the bot, so it would recognize which profile it could DM before trying to do so? That would save a lot of time, and help to prevent from getting banned.

2. Another question is how many DMs I could really perform with TwitterDUB before being detected for automation? Yesterday, bot was working for almost all day (because I made 2-3 minutes pause between every attempt) and automation was detected after many hours. Today, it took less than hour for my account being detected for automation.

Of course maybe there is another way to do things I want to and expect the same results. At the end of the day, I want to succesfully deliver DMs to profiles I previously scrapped.

Thank you!
Bartekef

Re: DMs - question

Post by Bartekef »

I'm sure you can make such funcionality Martin

It would be the best if it works like this: I have .txt of twitter urls, TwitterDUB opens it, check which profiles I could DM and export them into file (kind like a scrape option) and then I can make DM action on this .txt file full of profiles available to being messaged.

What do you think?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: DMs - question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not possible, I've already checked. Twitter don't want you to know, because it would make it easier for spammers ;-)