Question about processes

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Cobra69ers

Question about processes

Post by Cobra69ers »

I just purchased Twitter Dub, I did search the forum but didn't see an answer about setting up different thread processes for different accounts

I got 3 accounts,
1 is posting images and doing a follow promo

the other 2 is just doing promo on each acct

is there a way to set up different threads for each account rather then having them sitting there waiting, images are set to upload 1 an hour on 1 account and right now its taking forever because of the other processes... also is it safe for more then 1 thread when not using proxies?

Also how does it work with processes when I do a restart on my laptop, do the processes start over or just resume from when I shut Twitter dub down?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Question about processes

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IF you want multiple actions to run at the same time, then increase the NUM THREADS value. If you are trying to run multiple actions on teh same account, then you will need to go to the SETTINGS TAB and turn on "multiple actions per account".

Is it safe to run multiple actions for multiple accounts using your local IP. Yes and no. It depends. If you are doing LOTS of actions very quickly, then no probably not. But if you are just liking a tweet and following a user once every minute, then it doesn't really matter.
Also how does it work with processes when I do a restart on my laptop, do the processes start over or just resume from when I shut Twitter dub down?
Will start again, if UNIQUE was selected, already actioned items will be skipped
Cobra69ers

Post by Cobra69ers »

OK, I'm not quite understanding the accounts, I went into the Update Accounts Tab and checked the account I wanted to change, went to settings and unchecked the Process one action per account, I don't see a "multiple actions per account" I saved the settings, went back to Update Accounts Tab and clicked Update Accounts, when I repeat the same on a different account it changes if the box is checked or unhecked for the previous account if though that account isn't checked in Update Accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Cobra69ers wrote:OK, I'm not quite understanding the accounts, I went into the Update Accounts Tab and checked the account I wanted to change, went to settings and unchecked the Process one action per account, I don't see a "multiple actions per account"
That's the one, one process per account / multi prrocesses per account. It means the same thing, just my memory of the wording is wrong :)

went back to Update Accounts Tab and clicked Update Accounts, when I repeat the same on a different account it changes if the box is checked or unhecked for the previous account if though that account isn't checked in Update Accounts
Sorry I don't understand this. Unchecking "one process per account" will not effect updating separate accounts. Perhaps some screenshots / logs would help me understand