Twitter locked my account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Divvy

Re: Twitter locked my account

Post by Divvy »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
The only action that I'm doing with that account was the follow action that I said in first post:
just basic following shouldn't trigger anything. If were aggressively posting, that would make sense in a way, but have not heard of this.
Yeah, that's very weird, I'm only doing follow action with the values that I put above. No aggressive follow at all.
martin@rootjazz wrote:What happens if you try and log into twitter.com using the proxy and the account?
If I access twitter.com using that account and proxy, everything is normal... nothing happens, only when I use Twitterdub.
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

I just got 25 Accs stopped and asked from twitter to reset the passwords.

Some of the accounts share the same proxy (2 Accounts max per proxy) and some only 1 account per proxy.

Every account work for 12 hours max and sometime less.. and I have 4 process for every accounts:

1- Like not more than 100 Likes per day (every 2 hours like 25 max while fluctuate 5 --- 6 times in the working hours of the account).

2- Retweet not more than 100 Retweet per day (every 2 hours retweet 20 max while fluctuate 5 --- 6 times in the working hours of the account).

3- Follow not more than 20 accounts per day (every 5 hours follow 10 accounts max while fluctuate 1 --- 2 times in the working hours of the account).

4- Tweet not more than 18 tweets (every one have hash_tag) per day (every 50 minutes tweet 1 tweet max --- 18 times in the working hours of the account).

That's it.. there was around 68 accounts working.. and after seeing problem I stopped all process and delete them with deleting the logs.. but after checking accounts I see there was 25 Accs not working.

I don't have logs now.. but I just want to make sure.. is there any mistake I did?

All the account's was buying from site that promise the accounts was created from 2008-2018 and sell them without the email.

So..

1- Is my settings look good?

2- I have a great proxy so I don't think it's faulty

3- Is there anyway to have good twitter accounts? I try to make new but it's exhausted and get stopped very easily even with phone verification.

4- Is there a way to change the emails of the account's auto pilot? I would get a list of new emails to change the accounts to it.

5- What's the best way to tweets in hash_tags for as long as I could with minimum charges? I thought that if I like and retweet and follow it would make the account look human and get it away from stopping or blocking from twitter.

Thanks a lot to all of you guys.. especially the great Martin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

if the accounts were not used since 2008, then suddenly started being active, especially on proxies / data centres, it could be a footprint.

But warm the accounts up. do less than you were for at least a week. Searches / timeline pulls without doing anything. upload the occasional media. Like a couple / follow a couple. But minimum use. See if that helps
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

but does tweeting in hash_tags get you suspended?

I will try to warm them up..

But how to do searches and pull time line without anything else in the program?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:11 pm but does tweeting in hash_tags get you suspended?
Not on it's own.

spamming
annoying
footprints
crappy accounts
crappy proxies
???
combinations of, gets you banned
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm
Fahad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:11 pm but does tweeting in hash_tags get you suspended?
Not on it's own.

spamming
annoying
footprints
crappy accounts
crappy proxies
???
I tweet in a subject that don't harm anyone nor consider as spam as I don't force my self in anyone mention.. etc

So the tweet in it self doesn't bother anyone.. actually some people like it and retweet it.

But I got it now.. I have to warm the account up.. not using it at full or half power from day 0.

But can you explain how to do this?
Searches / timeline pulls without doing anything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm
Not on it's own.

spamming
annoying
footprints
crappy accounts
crappy proxies
???
I tweet in a subject that don't harm anyone nor consider as spam as I don't force my self in anyone mention.. etc

So the tweet in it self doesn't bother anyone.. actually some people like it and retweet it.

But I got it now.. I have to warm the account up.. not using it at full or half power from day 0.

But can you explain how to do this?
Searches / timeline pulls without doing anything
Scrape tab.
Then right click the action > EDIT ACTION > repeat every (x) hours / minutes.