Using Custom Search with Filters

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
JasperJones

Using Custom Search with Filters

Post by JasperJones »

I want to like tweets from my followers and use Tweet Filter (User Filter). My input to Build Search is:

Followers Of
Recent Tweets Of

I than post my profile url to the search term.

I use Tweet Filter to access User Filter and add so many followers, followings, language, as well as ignore and include words for profile.

It seems like I have the build search wrong as the process likes tweets from twitter users I am not following and the user user filter is also not working as set.

Any thoughts on the process I am trying to do

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Using Custom Search with Filters

Post by martin@rootjazz »

JasperJones wrote: It seems like I have the build search wrong as the process likes tweets from twitter users I am not following and the user user filter is also not working as set.

why do you think the filter is not working? Please show the logs that make you think so.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It just helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Hey Marin,
why do you think the filter is not working? Please show the logs that make you think so.
Because when looking back at what the process did it is liking tweets from users that have 10k+ followers where I set it to max 5k. Also my include and exclude bio words are not in the process as it runs: just global.

I sent the logs and there are two process I want you to look at:

The second last one worked because I went into "Tweet Filter" and filled out exclude and include words for bio search. No issues.

But the last process I went into "Tweet Filter">"User Filter". Filled out the exact same exclude words and include words as well as min and max followers. When process if completed I copied and pasted the liked statuses and it does not correspond with the "User Filter"

Also when going into "Tweet Filter">"User Filter" filling out the information and hit save and than save. Than going back in it doesn't seem to save "User Filter".

Let me know if I am crazy or doing something wrong

Log: 87897
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so you're saying that TWEET FILTER works, but when you set the TWEET FILTER > USER FILTER the user filter is not applied.

Let me test and get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Seem to be good, I'll check some more processed URLs later and confirm for sure.

Thanks again Martin.
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Actually sorry, no I checked 5 statuses and there were two that I liked and they were totally off "User Filters" and also not followers of the account that I input on custom search.

Log: 96232
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

just for the future, if you know specific items that failed, please detail them for me as it will save lots of time to know which have failed so I can just look at those in the logs, rather than having to test multiple which worked fine to find the ones you know didn't
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

actually, please provide me with the failed items as your logs are huge