Question in regards to Syntax and Metadata

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterNub

Question in regards to Syntax and Metadata

Post by TwitterNub »

Hey man. Sorry to bug, got another tiny question.

I am using post image tweet and changing the metadata in order to drive traffic to a website. I am using the bitly-rand function and all works great.

I am curious though, how can I do 2 different phrases, both of which using spintax.

In example:

Phrase 1: {hello|hi|hey there}, {are you interested in|want to|do you want to} {join|visit|suscribe to} my {blog|site|website), {check us out @|come check us out} ((bitly-rand)http://www.blogname.com/?sfdvasf43)

And that would work perfectly, but say I wanted to push my blogsite, and another website. Is it possible?

I tried adding another line of syntax with more phrasing but it just added it on so I'm guessing it's only single phrases and I will have to do 2 post image instances in order to do 2 phrases, am I correct in thinking this?

Also, Big question: If I run post image tweet with the option "Unique uploads only" and run multiple instances, will all the instances respect the "unique uploads only" or will it only be per action and images be posted more than once?

God I hope that makes sense.

Basically, if I were to run 3 post image tweets, all checked "unique uploads only"... would they post duplicate content? or will it save and check the photos to the same location so it ensures no duplicate pictures of posted, even with multiple post image tweet actions running?

Thanks man, hope you are well. Have a nice day!
TwitterNub

Re: Question in regards to Syntax and Metadata

Post by TwitterNub »

bump
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Question in regards to Syntax and Metadata

Post by martin@rootjazz »

if I understand you, you want to assign one from a multiple selection of tweets

so perhaps you have

this is tweet one
this is another tweet - tweet2

both may contain links spintax etc

Then sometimes assign tweet1, sometimes tweet2. Is that correct?

If so, update
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Then you can see the multiple tweet input control.

you enter your multiple tweets, using the line delimiter *** (press SHIFT + ENTER)

Also, Big question: If I run post image tweet with the option "Unique uploads only" and run multiple instances, will all the instances respect the "unique uploads only" or will it only be per action and images be posted more than once?
No, instances are unique, think of them as running on separate computers and have NO KNOWLEDGE of the other at all. They are completely separate.