Urgent - Image tweets not working at all

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
ron

Urgent - Image tweets not working at all

Post by ron »

No image exists at: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\3\8d80c3e8-ff78-4776-b2cc-58c4a9afd958.jpg
* FAILED: No images added
* FAILED: -1 to #accountname#

When i close instance and open again all the accounts are messed, not a single tweet goes through.
Sent you logs already multiple times, please fix this

Why doesn't it retrieve from original location if temp folder data is lost ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Urgent - Image tweets not working at all

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you want to post the same issues as you have emailed about, that is fine. However, post the details otherwise you are just wasting your and my time. As not only do I need to go through all your emails, I then have to go through the same issues in the forum, cross referencing to the emails.

When I test what you have posted here it works correct. The imagejust moved to the temp directory before being added to tweet. If I close the program down at that specific moment, start it up again it works.

Perhaps you are doing more processing to your tweet than you state here. With no additional information here it is hard to say.

If you are going to cross post your issues, then provide full information. Otherwise I will just delete the threads as it doesn't help me or you to do so.
ron

Post by ron »

I really don't know what extra to say on I what extra I am adding to the image tweet. I thought logs would provide exactly what I am doing since you log every action.
It's a normal image tweet with images, meta, watermark text and selecting 10 accounts with share across account from one folder set.
When I close and reopen, gone.

Some images go in, some don't with this error. I am not doing anything extra in way of processing really.
What more info can I provide ?
martin@rootjazz wrote:If you want to post the same issues as you have emailed about, that is fine. However, post the details otherwise you are just wasting your and my time. As not only do I need to go through all your emails, I then have to go through the same issues in the forum, cross referencing to the emails.

When I test what you have posted here it works correct. The imagejust moved to the temp directory before being added to tweet. If I close the program down at that specific moment, start it up again it works.

Perhaps you are doing more processing to your tweet than you state here. With no additional information here it is hard to say.

If you are going to cross post your issues, then provide full information. Otherwise I will just delete the threads as it doesn't help me or you to do so.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I thought logs would provide exactly what I am doing since you log every action.
The logs are not perfect and do not always detail what has happened regarding an issue. Especially when they are bulk logs.
I really don't know what extra to say on I what extra I am adding to the image tweet. ...
It's a normal image tweet with images, meta, watermark text and selecting 10 accounts with share across account from one folder set.
When I close and reopen, gone.
that is exactly the information I want. Rather than trying to decode the logs to find it out and taking 10-20 minutes to do so, I know now in more detail where to be looking / how to replicate. Depending on how the action is specified, the program will take a different path through the program. Locating the bug / understanding where to look requires to know in as much detail the flow the program took for this issue to appear for you.

I will investigate and get back you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I cannot replicate restarting the program and having all images fail. There is a small window where the images are pre-processed / resized / watermarked before posting, if you close the program down THEN, on restart, the images for a SINGLE tweet will be referencing the temp path. If your temp files have been cleared out in that time, yes you will get the issue you describe.

But it will effect the one tweet.

If you have 100 tweets with images

loop 1-100
preprocess
it doesn't effect all