Setting up Multiple Accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
sntx

Setting up Multiple Accounts

Post by sntx »

Hi Martin,

I'm planning to create several accounts with proxies. I've been already doing the same for SoundCloud Manager so I'm familiar with the process. I noticed that Twitter bot doesn't have a create accounts tool thought. So, I'm wondering how I should got about creating multiple accounts.

1) Do I need to create accounts manually and then import them?
2) If so, do I need to access Twitter with their respective proxies while creating the accounts?
3) What about API codes? do I need to create different codes for different accounts? I'm thinking Twitter could group all accounts by API code and realize they're bots and ban them?
4) And finally, I cannot find a button to update stats of accounts? how can I refresh their stats, as to see number of followers, following, etc.?

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Setting up Multiple Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

1) Do I need to create accounts manually and then import them?
yes or buy them

2) If so, do I need to access Twitter with their respective proxies while creating the accounts?
yes, otherwise twitter can see it was your machine that created them. Yes firefox private mode / chrome incognito

3) What about API codes? do I need to create different codes for different accounts? I'm thinking Twitter could group all accounts by API code and realize they're bots and ban them?
up to you, using one API key is a footprint, although not really a big one as it could be a public website where users signup for usage - depend on the usage of accounts, ie don't put spammy accounts on same keys as your main one. But if you can, separate keys is best
4) And finally, I cannot find a button to update stats of accounts? how can I refresh their stats, as to see number of followers, following, etc.?
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

update then when you run a DAILY STATS action, account in accounts row will update
sntx

Post by sntx »

Thanks again for your answers Martin! I have one more :) Do you have any advice where to buy good quality twitter accounts? I'm planning to maintain long lasting accounts, no spamming, just for personal use.

UPDATE: just got 10 Twitter PVA accounts from http://www.247accs.com/# to test. let's see how it goes... reviews seem to indicate accounts are quality: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-s ... e-ect.html
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I don't know any sellers, nor use them.

tbh I don't like to recommend as things vary so much. What may work for me, could work terribly for you, depends what proxy you use with it, perhaps the seller created 3 accounts per proxy, sold them to three people, if you get one that was created with same IP that was sold to a spammer, your account would be more at risk if it was sold to 3 users who were all careful.

But thanks for posting where you got them from, it may help others