Account Unlock

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Unlock

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What people say on blackhatworld, doesn't always equate to more sales, I can assure you

But it is on the list, we will see
menacer

Post by menacer »

Sure but If people know about the unlock feature I think It will definitely turn some heads.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

menacer wrote:Sure but If people know about the unlock feature I think It will definitely turn some heads.
Then guarantee it, I'll even split the extra revenue with you.

But seriously (although I am serious above), the suggestion is noted (along with all other suggestions I get from all other programs).

As time allows (after finishing the seemingly never ending support) I review feature requests / new project requests then have to decide which is the best use of my time, which is limited.

Decisions on adding extra features are
a) will this feature generate more sales
b) is this an amazing feature, that users will really benefit from
c) what is the appeal of this feature - all users / pro users / bulk users / single account promoters
d) how complicated
e) what are current sales like for this program (the better selling a program is - the more it makes sense to work on it)
hongnguyen

Post by hongnguyen »

vote for this option. Auto unlock fuction
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

noted
hongnguyen

Post by hongnguyen »

Hi Martin,
I am running 2000 twitter accounts on several software. What I did not see at other software is the auto unblock function, even FollowLiker has this function but it did not really work. Here are some points of how twitter lock the accounts:
1, When you change to new proxies, twitter ask you to enter email (if non-pva), or enter phone number (if pva accounts) to confirm that that was you.
2. Your account was locked due to mass following , mass post.... To unblock you need to go to email and click the reset link to reset the password, change to new password.
3. Your account was suspended due to spam...There are two cases of this:
3a. You have to click " I agree in term ....." then fill out the captcha and then click ok, your account is now unsuspended.
3b. You have to fill the form...this case I think people need to do it manually, the software can not do that.

So if your bot can solve point 1, point 2 and point 3a, I think your sales can pump up 200% or more.

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

noted