Waiting indefinately..

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Waiting indefinately..

Post by martin@rootjazz »

havingissues2 wrote:Ok I got it to work. Thank-you so much! I have a couple of quick questions:

a) What do you recommend the wait time to not get banned? I have it on 45 seconds minimum now.
It all depends

what action?
how often you doing it?
How many you doing at a time?
Are you doing it every day, 7 days a week

etc etc

b) What's the option "Unique items per account" do for following people?
follow the user only once. So if you follow > unfollow > ... you will not follow again

[quote[
c) If I follow the followers of an account, then unfollow them, how do I go back and follow the rest of that user's followers without refollowing the same people from before? Like "cycle through"?[/quote]

See above :-)
havingissues2

Post by havingissues2 »

Hey if you could answer the question on how to cycle through new users on the same account to follow the followers of, that would be most appreciated.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

havingissues2 wrote:Hey if you could answer the question on how to cycle through new users on the same account to follow the followers of, that would be most appreciated.
In future, please each question / issue in a separate thread. Just means I am less likely to miss things, then others can search and find the answer easily without me having to give the same answers over again :-)

follow tab
check your accounts
check UNIQUE / follow once - some term like that
Specify how many items to action on
setup search - followers of
Click Follow