Error with "Watch for followers" action

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
terry_oi

Re: Error with "Watch for followers" action

Post by terry_oi »

These are all on the same ip and i'm using the same global api keys for all accounts. Could this be an issue as it used to work fine until recently?
I'll try running a single watch followers action and see what happens..
terry_oi

Post by terry_oi »

I updated to the latest version (1.1.4.0) and tried running only a single watch followers action but i still get an error. Logs id: 74743
Is there anything else i could try? Isn't anyone else getting the same issue with the watch for followers action?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Have you recently installed any software that may set itself up as a proxy for network communication?

I know that using a network sniffer to watch HTTP headers breaks the function for me (fiddler2), perhaps you have installed something similar?
terry_oi

Post by terry_oi »

Not that i'm aware of.. Is there a way to find out if i have any such software installed on my pc? Could it be Sandboxie as i have installed it recenly?
Fwiw my public ip seems to be correct when i check it here for example http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and i'm just using the automatic/default network settings on Windows 8.1
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

you are running the app in sandboxie?
terry_oi

Post by terry_oi »

No, i just had installed it recently. But either way i have now uninstalled sandboxie and the issue is still there.. Any other suggestions? Would it help if i sent you any screenshots of my twitterdub settings etc?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Do you have any other accounts you can test with, with the same / or new API keys.

If none are working, then we can look further to your machine, if some work, then it isn't the machine blocking.

Do you have access to another machine to test with?