Posting Videos

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nysocial

Posting Videos

Post by nysocial »

Hi Martin,

I have emailed you the error log and issues I am having.

Can't import description and tags in text file.
Can't post videos keeps failing.
Also wondering if there something preventing it from posting different kinds of
videos eg 1:1
nysocial

Re: Posting Videos

Post by nysocial »

Hi,

I sent the file to you earlier on.
nysocial

Post by nysocial »

Is anyone else able to post videos?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry for delay getting back to you, my internet has been down since Thursday night and used this time to have a bit of a break and get on with a few things I could without internet interupptions

Anyways. I think the video import routine was broken, is now fixed. Some with a couple of other things I noticed whilst making the video tutorials. Until the new update (tomorrow be ready) would be best to import videos via the directory then use the tokenised meta control to set the meta data

Will take a look through your logs tomorrow, just trying to catch up the rather large backup of mails / forum posts
nysocial

Post by nysocial »

Thanks Martin, not sure what you mean by "import videos via the directory" - isn't that the only way?
Maybe I am missing something. I tried using the tokens, which at least gets the tweet body and tags in the right places,
but it still doesn't post. Something breaks in between the successful validation, moving to the upload folder and the tweet.
Been getting the same log, not sure if it is the same one I sent to you, but I will double check. If not, I will send it.

I will also wait for your tutorials, because I am sure there will be some useful tips.

Thanks for your help.

martin@rootjazz wrote:Sorry for delay getting back to you, my internet has been down since Thursday night and used this time to have a bit of a break and get on with a few things I could without internet interupptions

Anyways. I think the video import routine was broken, is now fixed. Some with a couple of other things I noticed whilst making the video tutorials. Until the new update (tomorrow be ready) would be best to import videos via the directory then use the tokenised meta control to set the meta data

Will take a look through your logs tomorrow, just trying to catch up the rather large backup of mails / forum posts
nysocial

Post by nysocial »

Still getting the same error log. v1.1.1.2
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

try that and let me know if it is now working for you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nysocial wrote:Thanks Martin, not sure what you mean by "import videos via the directory" - isn't that the only way?
no, directory or video description file

Maybe I am missing something. I tried using the tokens, which at least gets the tweet body and tags in the right places,
but it still doesn't post. Something breaks in between the successful validation, moving to the upload folder and the tweet.
Let me know the logs ID and I will check your logs

Been getting the same log, not sure if it is the same one I sent to you, but I will double check. If not, I will send it.

Let me know the logs ID and I will check your logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

I will also wait for your tutorials, because I am sure there will be some useful tips.
I made the videos too long 16mintes and youtube won't allow me to upload them. Need to verify youtube account then wait for them to remove the limits. Hopefully this will happen soon and can reupload
nysocial

Post by nysocial »

Logs submitted and it was the last 5 numbers(not first 4): 64524
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Can you send me the video you are testing, so I can see if it works here

The error seems to be coming from twitter's side, who are not accepting the calls. Not to sure why at the moment

Send me an email, and can work through it

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com