Cannot create consumer keys / client application keys

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
RunBCreditSEO

Re: Cannot create consumer keys / client application keys

Post by RunBCreditSEO »

Log ID: jperezmusicgmailcom_90840

Nope, it created the process but the process wouldn't run. I ran a couple other processes. The verify account ran and failed, attempt to favorite returned error stating I must authorize account.

Yeah Facebook is a tough nut to track. Most of the bots out there for facebook are browser based. I have seen a couple that requires you create an app like the one we use here for this twitter bot. I have seen one that might be the third option you speak of. Ill look into it and send you a link.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

capt.joseeperez wrote:
Yeah Facebook is a tough nut to track. Most of the bots out there for facebook are browser based. I have seen a couple that requires you create an app like the one we use here for this twitter bot. I have seen one that might be the third option you speak of. Ill look into it and send you a link.
Facebook bot discussion here please - viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1596 :-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

capt.joseeperez wrote:Log ID: jperezmusicgmailcom_90840

Nope, it created the process but the process wouldn't run. I ran a couple other processes. The verify account ran and failed, attempt to favorite returned error stating I must authorize account.

It looks like it did work, but you were running outside of your WORKING HOURS. There was a bug that turned this on by default, so open your account (double click the account in the accounts list, then check ADVANCED, should be a way to disable your working hours, or change them
RunBCreditSEO

Post by RunBCreditSEO »

Yep I indeed got that authorized ounce I unchecked that option. But it seems that disable option check box keeps checking itself again even though I try saving it. I also tried saving it without the validate on save option checked. I noticed that when I tried starting a following process using the authorized account. The process would not start and I noticed it said schedule for 12am the next day, which is the time I had set for working hours 12:00-23:59. So I'm a little confused as to why the option box is checked to disable but still scheduling for the time set...<shrug>

Also I tried importing a bunch of accounts. Now if I understand correctly I should authorize using the global keys, which is fine but I noticed when I attempted to authorize the accounts they were instead trying to authorize using custom keys. Where is the option to change the default authorization method for mass accounts?

jperezmusicgmailcom_82856
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

capt.joseeperez wrote:Yep I indeed got that authorized ounce I unchecked that option. But it seems that disable option check box keeps checking itself again even though I try saving it. I also tried saving it without the validate on save option checked.
Just tested in current version, it saves fine. Please check in the next update (ready later today)

I noticed that when I tried starting a following process using the authorized account. The process would not start and I noticed it said schedule for 12am the next day, which is the time I had set for working hours 12:00-23:59. So I'm a little confused as to why the option box is checked to disable but still scheduling for the time set...<shrug>
Again, not happening here, please check int he next update. Sounds like your values were not saving / updating / perhaps using a cache

Also I tried importing a bunch of accounts. Now if I understand correctly I should authorize using the global keys, which is fine but I noticed when I attempted to authorize the accounts they were instead trying to authorize using custom keys. Where is the option to change the default authorization method for mass accounts?
What format did you use to import that accounts?

How did you try and authorise them?
RunBCreditSEO

Post by RunBCreditSEO »

What format did you use to import that accounts
A text file comma separated user name and password columns only. It imported fine my only issues is authorizing the accounts.

How did you try and authorize them?
I use the authorize button on the accounts tab.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The global keys were being stored as custom keys on a per account basis if they were to authroise with the global keys. So they were using the globa keys - just recording it as custom.

http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

should fix all issues
RunBCreditSEO

Post by RunBCreditSEO »

Oh wonderful its all working mostly...lol

When can I buy?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

capt.joseeperez wrote:Oh wonderful its all working mostly...lol

When can I buy?
When it is working :-)

I hope this week. Still a few strange issues for some users that need fixing. But you are welcome to use it as you wish however you wish until the beta is ended