Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

Report for version 1.007(6)
After update from 1.005 to 1.007 (http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/download.html) and running bot i get message to update bot so the actual version is 1.006 same if i download from here http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/download-beta.html
so the actual version is not clear bot say it is 1.006 in help>about but installer is named twitterdub_installer_v1.007.

Module follow
set search term 9gag (to make it easy) followers of max actions 10 default times result action created but log in processor is empty - chancel process (waited 2 mins still canceled but not finished so restart program)
tried custom search feature same result
Missing follow users from list like in TJ

Module Like
Set search term me other username - tweet search - like - successful
Lots of features there to play with. I need to know for me campaign how to setup similar as im using on Tj, i will have list of me blog(usernames) and i want to like/retweet only one newest post from each username.

Retweet module
Set search 9gag - tweet search - retweet - successful, tweet was 11 hours old and there were many more it take random tweet?

Unfollow module
do not unfollow if following you #unfollow 5 result unfollowed 3 - 2 were following me but this should be ignored and unfollow in total 5

Module mass like
missing chose multiple urls from file, wrong button name retweet all new of it schould be like all new of

Module mass like
missing chose multiple urls from file, profile url to retweet latest this probably answer me question before (i will have list of me blog(usernames) and i want to like/retweet only one newest post from each username.)
i saw some profiles have pinned tweet it will retweet the pinned or the latest? eh tried actually and rebloged newest no the pinned so its fine. also mass like worked same

Module DM
Tried send DM to me other username was successful

Module Tweet
Tweet * SUCCESS: (1) , but im not fan of filepaths i like whe i can chose folder instead

Module Search and reply
added search term and tweet and it replied so it was successful , i dont know much about this twitter feature

Module Tweet image
The button for chose directory dont work i click and nothing happend, folder path worked and photo was uploaded with success. The format for upload from file looks like is copied from TJ.

Module RSS Tweet image
fast and easy post from imgur rss

Module Daily promo
safe - efective just change to 10 10 and added few keywords 3 Actions were created : custom search - again empty proccessing window , unlike proccess

Code: Select all

Search (-1) Unlike:  using ***
Processing:  max: -1
Completed Total Found: 6
Search results: 6
Found: 6
Processing: 614010352766976000 with user: ***
Using acc: ***
* IGNORE: Not a bot follow
* IGNORE: 614010352766976000
unfollow process

Search (-1) Unfollow:  using ***
Processing:  max: -1
Found: 0
Repeat every: 24
Fluctuate wait: 60
Random fluctuate: -38
Scheduled to: 26.6.2015 14:13
Module Scraper
Scrape profile scrapped 2k of me followers in second, however user filter still give unhandled exception error. Also tried scrape other user and got 55000 in 10 minutes.
Scrape tweet body little bit buggy i have set results to 5

Perform custom search
Cannot request unlimited total results: setting: 0
Setup search controller
Cannot request unlimited items per chained search: setting: 100
Start search: ***
Start search: RecentTweetsOf with: ****
Get TwitterUser: *** using: ***
Results of search: RecentTweetsOf with: ***
End of chain: Store results: 100
Total Results so far: 100
Results: 100
hope it helps you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Report

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thanks for this, have been putting it off going through as was so much to go through :-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Report

Post by martin@rootjazz »

janojebo wrote:Report for version 1.007(6)
After update from 1.005 to 1.007 (http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/download.html) and running bot i get message to update bot so the actual version is 1.006 same if i download from here http://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/download-beta.html
so the actual version is not clear bot say it is 1.006 in help>about but installer is named twitterdub_installer_v1.007.
versioning - should all be fixed
Module follow
set search term 9gag (to make it easy) followers of max actions 10 default times result action created but log in processor is empty - chancel process (waited 2 mins still canceled but not finished so restart program)
tried custom search feature same result
Missing follow users from list like in TJ
bug with starting the process - fixed and should be working from 1.010 onwards

Module Like
Set search term me other username - tweet search - like - successful
Lots of features there to play with. I need to know for me campaign how to setup similar as im using on Tj, i will have list of me blog(usernames) and i want to like/retweet only one newest post from each username.
I need to add "from list" to the drop down options. Then if you load in a status URL it will use that, if a profile URL, will use the latest. Maybe next update - maybe one after

Retweet module
Set search 9gag - tweet search - retweet - successful, tweet was 11 hours old and there were many more it take random tweet?
the drop down is a "mixed" tweet search. If you want a mixed / popular / recent search, use CUSTOM SEARCH BUILDER and specify it

Unfollow module
do not unfollow if following you #unfollow 5 result unfollowed 3 - 2 were following me but this should be ignored and unfollow in total 5
Will test
Module mass like
missing chose multiple urls from file, wrong button name retweet all new of it schould be like all new of
typo fixed.
You should be able to enter a file path into the box. Or do you mean the button to select a file is missing? Yes I think the button. I always forget these as I just type paths in, but will add
Module mass like
missing chose multiple urls from file, profile url to retweet latest this probably answer me question before (i will have list of me blog(usernames) and i want to like/retweet only one newest post from each username.)
i saw some profiles have pinned tweet it will retweet the pinned or the latest? eh tried actually and rebloged newest no the pinned so its fine. also mass like worked same

Module Tweet
Tweet * SUCCESS: (1) , but im not fan of filepaths i like whe i can chose folder instead
added button
Module Search and reply
added search term and tweet and it replied so it was successful , i dont know much about this twitter feature
search for tweets, add a reply :-) Not much more to it than that - few tokens
Module Tweet image
The button for chose directory dont work i click and nothing happend, folder path worked and photo was uploaded with success. The format for upload from file looks like is copied from TJ.
fixed button
yes is copied form TumJaz :-)

Module Scraper
Scrape profile scrapped 2k of me followers in second, however user filter still give unhandled exception error. Also tried scrape other user and got 55000 in 10 minutes.
Scrape tweet body little bit buggy i have set results to 5

Perform custom search
Cannot request unlimited total results: setting: 0
Setup search controller
Cannot request unlimited items per chained search: setting: 100
Start search: ***
Start search: RecentTweetsOf with: ****
Get TwitterUser: *** using: ***
Results of search: RecentTweetsOf with: ***
End of chain: Store results: 100
Total Results so far: 100