Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterBotter

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by TwitterBotter »

Able to randomly use amount of actions of hashtag/search terms in the text file for the like/retweet/copy tweet feature and not require to do everything thats on the txt file, just like follow feature where it randomly picks amount to follow, the amount follows depends on the action you set and won't follow the entire list!

I have a long list of hashtags, but once I insert the file path in like/retweet feature, then it just makes bulk actions instead of few actions per account like the follow feature!
hiro55ab

Post by hiro55ab »

I used to be able to output csv from the scraper, but no longer can.
I have tested other keywords and it seems that some can be output and some cannot.
How can I get it to work?

ScrapeToTweet
Custom Search > User ID or URL > User's Tweet

Example: A_account
csv output OK

Example: B_account
csv output No

Log submitted.
ID_42653
Please check.

I was using a daily scraper to collect tweets from my account.
I selected that CSV file from the UnretweetList after 24 hours and canceled the retweets.
Therefore, you cannot undo a RT unless the file is output.

Also, I had edited the Unretweeted process to run daily from Proccessing, but when I restart twitterdub, the output file name (yyyy-mm-dd.txt) changes, so it needs to be reconfigured.

Is there a good way to remove the previous day's RTs the next day?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hiro55ab wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:19 am I used to be able to output csv from the scraper, but no longer can.
I have tested other keywords and it seems that some can be output and some cannot.
How can I get it to work?

ScrapeToTweet
Custom Search > User ID or URL > User's Tweet

Example: A_account
csv output OK

Example: B_account
csv output No

Log submitted.
ID_42653
Please check.

I was using a daily scraper to collect tweets from my account.
I selected that CSV file from the UnretweetList after 24 hours and canceled the retweets.
Therefore, you cannot undo a RT unless the file is output.

Also, I had edited the Unretweeted process to run daily from Proccessing, but when I restart twitterdub, the output file name (yyyy-mm-dd.txt) changes, so it needs to be reconfigured.

Is there a good way to remove the previous day's RTs the next day?
Not a suggestion, nor feature request, not improvement idea.
And you've posted this else where. Please don't spam the same issue in multiple places, it won't make me answer you quicker, just annoy me :twisted:

:-)
darude

Post by darude »

"RunCmdsBeforeItem" OPTION in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW instead of only in MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET, MASS FOLLOW?

Could it be possible to give us the "RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW?

For example:
I scrape a list of tweet links, and I choose the "LIKE" option.
I select this list as source, and choose "FROM LIST" option, and select 50 accounts to do the actions.
(also I enable: "share across accounts" and "unique items" options)

Then I press the "LIKE" button with SHIFT+LEFT CLICK to enter it in pause mode, and then edit the file and add the script to execute IP rotation and "wait command" after it so it has enough time to rotate IP:

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeItem:curl http://192.168.1.100:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle1 , wait:40
All 50 accounts are on the same 4G proxy with proxy rotation.
Goal is to make the 50 accounts one after another like tweets from the provided list of links, with proxy rotation before every item is executed.

But "RunCmdsBeforeItem" only works in MASS ACTIONS, or at least I cant get it to work on SINGLE ACTIONS.

Thank you :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:57 pm "RunCmdsBeforeItem" OPTION in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW instead of only in MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET, MASS FOLLOW?

Could it be possible to give us the "RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW?

For example:
I scrape a list of tweet links, and I choose the "LIKE" option.
I select this list as source, and choose "FROM LIST" option, and select 50 accounts to do the actions.
(also I enable: "share across accounts" and "unique items" options)

Then I press the "LIKE" button with SHIFT+LEFT CLICK to enter it in pause mode, and then edit the file and add the script to execute IP rotation and "wait command" after it so it has enough time to rotate IP:

RunCmdsBeforeItem:curl http://192.168.1.100:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle1 , wait:40
All 50 accounts are on the same 4G proxy with proxy rotation.
Goal is to make the 50 accounts one after another like tweets from the provided list of links, with proxy rotation before every item is executed.

But "RunCmdsBeforeItem" only works in MASS ACTIONS, or at least I cant get it to work on SINGLE ACTIONS.

Thank you :D

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
lengteng5

Post by lengteng5 »

Do you have the contact information of telegram? I would like to consult you about some cooperation matters
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lengteng5 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:44 am Do you have the contact information of telegram? I would like to consult you about some cooperation matters
Email is best:

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
maziooo

Post by maziooo »

I would love to have a ''block'' feature.

There are 2-3 people who should not see my mass accounts from the beginning.
Blacklist them of course works, they never get contacted/followed etc....but blocking 1 profile with all TD mass accounts would be great.
x360

Post by x360 »

A way to get views on a post. Would be very helpful now that post views are public.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

x360 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 am A way to get views on a post. Would be very helpful now that post views are public.
Does twitter show this data? If so, where is it?