Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
arminasg

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by arminasg »

For example I add 100 tweets, can I set to post specific number of tweets per account? I can't see this option now..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

nbhead wrote:When trying to tweet pictures, I have the following errors:

- Cannot select the folder which contains the images. I have to manually enter directory location
fixed
- The "Assign Meta" doesn't work when trying to change the meta's. Meaning that the first time it works, but any further changes do not seem to be saved/displayed.
It won't. The first time you run the assign meta, then the default meta entry is used. So

Code: Select all

%kw% %kw%
The next time you run it, then the meta has been set, and the default is not applied (as it already has been set)

- When selecting "Max upload" of 1, it just kept on tweeting and did not stop at only 1, had to manually cancel the action.
fixed

update ready later today
nbhead

Post by nbhead »

Thanks for the fixes.

As for the "Assign Meta", I expected it to work the same way as in Tumbling Jazz, which is actually very nice as if you made a mistake or want to change something in the Meta's with Tumbling Jazz it is possible to simply make changes in "Assign Meta", click save and the changes are indeed saved.

Would be nice to have the same feature/working the same way in Twitterdub, especially for someone like me who sometimes makes an error with spintext. Right now in Twitterdub the only solution is to close the program entirely, re-open it and start all over, which can become something of a nuisance.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nbhead wrote:Thanks for the fixes.

As for the "Assign Meta", I expected it to work the same way as in Tumbling Jazz, which is actually very nice as if you made a mistake or want to change something in the Meta's with Tumbling Jazz it is possible to simply make changes in "Assign Meta", click save and the changes are indeed saved.

Would be nice to have the same feature/working the same way in Twitterdub, especially for someone like me who sometimes makes an error with spintext. Right now in Twitterdub the only solution is to close the program entirely, re-open it and start all over, which can become something of a nuisance.
It should work the same in TumJazz, as the code is basically the same. I will check on that.

Right now in Twitterdub the only solution is to close the program entirely, re-open it and start all over, which can become something of a nuisance.
Or, you could just delete the images and re-add. Not elegant I admit, but easier than restarting the program

to delete, select and press DELETE on your keyboard
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so tumjaz does change!!!

Was sure I copied the code over as it.....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

reverted TwDub code to work like TumJazz, next update (later today maybe released)
mindmaster

Post by mindmaster »

Just saw the tutorials, but I can't find the one explaining the filters.

Also, how many accounts per proxy do you recommend?

P.S. The software is looking better each day.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Did I miss that?

Am sick of making tutorials "hi and welcome to this tutorial blah blah blah".... "thanks for watching and any questions come to the forum..." lol

Will try and do those missing tutorials today
nysocial

Post by nysocial »

If it is at all possible, it would be nice to be able to post videos(as in upload 30 sec vids not Youtube).
This is currently available in the Iphone app and coming soon to Android(which currently can record
videos and post but not upload previously recorded videos).
Would be HUGE for marketers