Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by bitcoin »

martin@rootjazz wrote:you just mean make your selection load on restart? Can you not just click the option?
I don't know? I mean that whenever I start TD, one of the first things I need to do is tick the option (Processors tab) Remove Completed Only. I'd like to keep track of Failed Actions. The option is always turned off after I close the program and restart it once more... Thanks! No rush...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok, so a basic persistence of the processing tab.

I can understand the benefit. Remind me in a couple of weeks if it is still annoying you
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
omegasolutions wrote:Make a promo module like in instadub.
lol, this is the problem of adding new features to one program...

requested noted :)

Thanks, this is the only thing I request for TwitterDub, even though it's a big thing :lol:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Remind me next week tues / weds and I will see if can add it quickly. First need to get a few of the bugs sorted out with it in instadub, then once is all working well, will port it
faxnet

Post by faxnet »

Hi Martin,

In twitterDub can you please add the ability the scrape profiles from tweets using multiple accounts? I have dozens of accoutns but when I want to scrape users that interacted with some tweets, I first need to split the file in the number of accounts I want to use to scrap and then add actions one per account I have. This is taking me too much time and it will really help if in the account selector it was possible to choose multiple accounts and and "share" the scraping among those, just like it is done right now for the follow action for example.

screenshot of the fields I am talking about: http://imgur.com/ES8XfFh

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

That is easier said than done - if what you mean is pull one page of results with acc1, page2 results with acc2.

But if you want to load in a text file of search terms to add multiple scrape actions, those can be distributed across accounts easily enough. If can confirm this is adequate would be a quick 2 minute update
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Bri wrote:Feature Request.
Search and Delete tweet.

I want to be able to search my own tweets. and delete a tweet, with containing words, from an input.

For instance, I am using roundteam to rt all my accounts. so i dont have to be at my bot 24/7.
------------------
Enjoy the freedom of being away from Twitter, while still sharing compelling content with your audience. Try
------------------
This is posted by roundteam ^^^ and i want to be able to search tweets, from selected account, and input some words from the roundteam tweet, so i can remove them.

PLEASE! :)
Bumping this - I think we also discussed this somewhere and put it on the slow burner...
Delete Tweets on KW would be very awesome :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bitcoin wrote:
Bri wrote:Feature Request.
Search and Delete tweet.

I want to be able to search my own tweets. and delete a tweet, with containing words, from an input.

For instance, I am using roundteam to rt all my accounts. so i dont have to be at my bot 24/7.
------------------
Enjoy the freedom of being away from Twitter, while still sharing compelling content with your audience. Try
------------------
This is posted by roundteam ^^^ and i want to be able to search tweets, from selected account, and input some words from the roundteam tweet, so i can remove them.

PLEASE! :)
Bumping this - I think we also discussed this somewhere and put it on the slow burner...
Delete Tweets on KW would be very awesome :)

I think I also said, if you are prepared to get a list manually: SCRAPE TAB > MY TWEETS > FILTER: include words: kw

then a delete from list is quick to do.

IF that is ok, remind me in a week as still catching up the last couple of weeks of promised features and all new (or vague promises from long long ago) are behind those :)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

this won't be an automated feature then, right? Because I'd like to keep it running 24/7... like a just-to-late gatekeeper for things that might slip through otherwise.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bitcoin wrote:this won't be an automated feature then, right? Because I'd like to keep it running 24/7... like a just-to-late gatekeeper for things that might slip through otherwise.
You couldn't run it 24x7.

Scraping ALL tweets from a user is a big task (if the user has 1000s+ of tweets)
then to filter each means pulling each and checking.

You'd reach the limits very quickly