Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by papamax »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:21 pm
x360 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 am A way to get views on a post. Would be very helpful now that post views are public.
Does twitter show this data? If so, where is it?
Here is where it is

libertybhw

Post by libertybhw »

Twitter spaces join request. Spaces/broadcast
and as well as views and impressions.

- everyone please bump this as your requested feature.

I'm a huge fan of the software and would like to add these features so I avoid paying outsiders for the service.
darude

Post by darude »

libertybhw wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:44 pm Twitter spaces join request. Spaces/broadcast
and as well as views and impressions.

- everyone please bump this as your requested feature.

I'm a huge fan of the software and would like to add these features so I avoid paying outsiders for the service.
I agree, views are a big thing on twitter nowadays. bump bump :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:21 pm
x360 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 am A way to get views on a post. Would be very helpful now that post views are public.
Does twitter show this data? If so, where is it?
Here is where it is

cheers will try and squeeze into next update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fashbinder1

Post by Fashbinder1 »

I also think views and twitter spaces would be sick.

I emailed marty about including GPT prompts. The idea is, sometimes people post cool shit in your niche, sometimes they post garbage. I like to just post the good stuff, so id like to be able to do some kind of search, check a checkbox as part of a filter, enter a prompt into the checkbox, prompt such as "Was this post about cats. Give a single word boolean answer" and gpt responds true. If true it runs the process as normal. if false it doesnt run and is filtered out. Sentiment analysis as a filter could be good also "did this post have a positive sentiment? Answer boolean" Responds true and the like process continues. Thereby avoid pumping a negative post about cats.

Other handy uses could be replies to tweets. EG i want to promote my cat, i do a reply to tweet search, enter "Compliment the users cat and state that my cat is also good in that same way .link." So the resulting tweet is "Hey your ginger cat is cute just like how mine is also cute"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fashbinder1 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:12 pm I also think views
Is in the update posted above.

and twitter spaces would be sick.
Agreed, but right now I don't have time. Maybe in a month when kids back to school and I have the whole day, but right now with general support backlog a big feature like SPACES is not happening - sorry

I emailed marty about including GPT prompts. The idea is, sometimes people post cool shit in your niche, sometimes they post garbage. I like to just post the good stuff, so id like to be able to do some kind of search, check a checkbox as part of a filter, enter a prompt into the checkbox, prompt such as "Was this post about cats. Give a single word boolean answer" and gpt responds true. If true it runs the process as normal. if false it doesnt run and is filtered out. Sentiment analysis as a filter could be good also "did this post have a positive sentiment? Answer boolean" Responds true and the like process continues. Thereby avoid pumping a negative post about cats.

Other handy uses could be replies to tweets. EG i want to promote my cat, i do a reply to tweet search, enter "Compliment the users cat and state that my cat is also good in that same way .link." So the resulting tweet is "Hey your ginger cat is cute just like how mine is also cute"
ahh that was you, can you post up the API URL, I was looking the other day, that should't be much of an update to get in, just I lost the page with the details

Regards,
Martin
sanzdee

Post by sanzdee »

Would be great if you could connect with ChatGPT api for tweet automation
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sanzdee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:01 pm Would be great if you could connect with ChatGPT api for tweet automation
replies are on the todo.

Unsure how you would to use it for normal tweets?