Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
balkan

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by balkan »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:20 pm
balkan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:58 pm
Anyhow, where is the export processed items? As I don't see that either.
and again, I wasn't clear :-(

SAVE PROCESSED ITEMS
What's the best way let's say to just get the URL part of the tweets?

As currently it includes some info in front of it (date, tweet number). So I can't just copy & paste it as I need to remove the date/number info for each URL.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

balkan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:57 am
balkan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:58 pm
Anyhow, where is the export processed items? As I don't see that either.

SAVE PROCESSED ITEMS

As currently it includes some info in front of it (date, tweet number). So I can't just copy & paste it as I need to remove the date/number info for each URL.

Is there not an option for just the data with out date?

If not, send it to me, I'll clean it up for you

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

REGARDS,
MARTIN
balkan

Post by balkan »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:57 pm
balkan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:57 am

SAVE PROCESSED ITEMS

Is there not an option for just the data with out date?

If not, send it to me, I'll clean it up for you

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

REGARDS,
MARTIN
Oh okay yes I see the option, without the data.

Possible to make another addition to this list?

"Latest" = the last ran action. Or if that's not possible, "Last 12 hours", "Last 6 hours" so we have more flexibility. :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

balkan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Oh okay yes I see the option, without the data.

Possible to make another addition to this list?

"Latest" = the last ran action. Or if that's not possible, "Last 12 hours", "Last 6 hours" so we have more flexibility. :D
latest action - not possible. It doesn't record action

last 12 hours / last 6 hours, sure will include for next build
balkan

Post by balkan »

It seems the "Retweet" feature needs an update. As sometimes the search only returns a few results when there are plenty more (sometimes it takes a bit for the other results to show in Twitter search, so I'm assuming this is the issue). I've sent you a PM of the video showing more results on web browser compared to the 3 results in the program.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

balkan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:53 pm It seems the "Retweet" feature needs an update. As sometimes the search only returns a few results when there are plenty more (sometimes it takes a bit for the other results to show in Twitter search, so I'm assuming this is the issue). I've sent you a PM of the video showing more results on web browser compared to the 3 results in the program.
If there is an issue, can you, in future, make a new post. As this is for suggestions. "please fix ABC" isn't really a suggestion. Plus if I need to find your issue at a later date to give you an update, I need to remember it's in the "suggestions" thread and if I don't, I might not be able to give you the update.

So one post per issue, a good descriptive title.
This issue, should be nothing to do with retweet, just LATEST HASHTAG for #.... (as shown in your video) doesn't return results.

Although you didn't show what it did return.

No relevant now, as I probably have enough for what I need, but, for future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
balkan

Post by balkan »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:43 pm
balkan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:53 pm It seems the "Retweet" feature needs an update. As sometimes the search only returns a few results when there are plenty more (sometimes it takes a bit for the other results to show in Twitter search, so I'm assuming this is the issue). I've sent you a PM of the video showing more results on web browser compared to the 3 results in the program.
If there is an issue, can you, in future, make a new post. As this is for suggestions. "please fix ABC" isn't really a suggestion. Plus if I need to find your issue at a later date to give you an update, I need to remember it's in the "suggestions" thread and if I don't, I might not be able to give you the update.

This issue, should be nothing to do with retweet, just LATEST HASHTAG for #.... (as shown in your video) doesn't return results.

No relevant now, as I probably have enough for what I need, but, for future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

Regards,
Martin
Makes sense dude, sorry about that but I'm glad the issue will finally get resolved. Will follow the issue reporting procedure next time.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

balkan wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:28 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:43 pm

Regards,
Martin
Makes sense dude, sorry about that but I'm glad the issue will finally get resolved. Will follow the issue reporting procedure next time.
Can you make a new thread on the issue so we can discuss it there please :)
balkan

Post by balkan »

kattukun

Post by kattukun »

When you press the update button on twiiterdub, https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html
It seems to be linked to.