Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sfa084 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:31 pm I cannot see from your screenshot and you didn't send logs. But it looks like you selected one account only for your MASS REPLY so it will only reply once.

If you want to MASS REPLY, select (x) accounts, set max_items to 0 and it will reply (x) times.

Or set max_items to (n) when (n) is same as or less than (x) and it will reply (n) times
i selected 3 accounts, it only reply with the first
i think its more easy add the option to the other feature, it works well but you need a file txt with like 200 copypaste (same tweet) to reply with all accounts this urls on the .txt (that are the same), so if you can add the option to reply writing a tweet url will work i guess
I tested and it is working. Please provide more info:

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Step by step instructions in how you set up the action including screenshots showing the full tab
action logs
app logs

Regards,
Martin
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

nvm, i tested today all day, and finally i get it to work ^^. Works perfect now, thanks :P
If i have some kind of problem ill tell you.

Another question, is it possible to RT all the retweets that 1 acc do, with all my accounts?
i mean, go to the profile of someone, and rt all the rt he do in the last 24h for exemple.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sfa084 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Another question, is it possible to RT all the retweets that 1 acc do, with all my accounts?
i mean, go to the profile of someone, and rt all the rt he do in the last 24h for exemple.

so you want all your accounts to retweet all the retweeted tweets of the specified profile.

Try CUSTOM SEARCH
I think there is a search to scrape a users retweets.

Then set a filter to only allow <24 hours tweets

That should do it
Thedrs

Post by Thedrs »

The follow module has a mute function, but the unfollow doesn't come with an unmute function, this would lead to a large number of muted accounts over time. If there is a mute function then there should also be a way to "unmute" with the program especially attached to the unfollow section or a part where you can input profiles you want to unmute.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lordsurh wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:57 am The follow module has a mute function, but the unfollow doesn't come with an unmute function, this would lead to a large number of muted accounts over time. If there is a mute function then there should also be a way to "unmute" with the program especially attached to the unfollow section or a part where you can input profiles you want to unmute.
Do you have any evidence for this?. I would imagine twitter removes the mute db record, when you unfollow them. Makes no sense for them to record whoh you mute if you are not a follower.

I would like to assume they practise good database technique and have their db in order
Thedrs

Post by Thedrs »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:58 pm
lordsurh wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:57 am The follow module has a mute function, but the unfollow doesn't come with an unmute function, this would lead to a large number of muted accounts over time. If there is a mute function then there should also be a way to "unmute" with the program especially attached to the unfollow section or a part where you can input profiles you want to unmute.
Do you have any evidence for this?. I would imagine twitter removes the mute db record, when you unfollow them. Makes no sense for them to record whoh you mute if you are not a follower.

I would like to assume they practise good database technique and have their db in order
I have done a quick test with some muted accounts i have and i unfollowed them but the mute is still active even as i unfollowed the user, the user is still present in the muted accounts section even when the account is unfollowed, i think it makes sense that you can mute a user you not following because sometimes your followers can Retweet their tweets to your timeline even as you not following them. But when muted i feel this mean they wont appear on your timeline even if someone Retweeted their tweet to your timeline.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thanks for letting me know your findings.
Note to self to add unmute option to unfollow

Probably not going to happen this week, but remind me next Tuesday
bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts »

Along the lines of the following thread about unretweets: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7702

It would be great if there were an option to "unretweet after [set amount of time]" added to both the retweet modules.
For the mass one so an account can repeatedly get re-exposure from multiple accounts
For the retweet one so your feed can stay clean [really for both of them].
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Thedrs

Post by Thedrs »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 pm thanks for letting me know your findings.
Note to self to add unmute option to unfollow

Probably not going to happen this week, but remind me next Tuesday
1)Reminding you...
2) The 2captcha settings don't work with Twitterdub after inputting it doesn't even pick the balance. I use Instadub too but it works there.
3) Can we have a feature that automatically pauses all action for a specific period of time? Like a rest. To make the activities look more human.