martin@rootjazz wrote:so you wanted profiles

SCRAPE TAB
input: manchester UK
SCRAPE PROFILES
results 10
CUSTOM SEARCH
GEO
CREATOR OF TWEET
So, based on your knowledge of the any inner-workings of Twitter, if I typed USA, would that scrape all Twitter users that are geotagged in America?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

No, there is a radius limit to about 30 miles (maybe km)

Also, can you try and keep questions in correctly titled threads. Discussions on geo / location targetting shouldn't really be in the suggestions thread and will not be a help to anyone else searching for similar answers
nwa1982

Post by nwa1982 »

dont if already mentioned but i like to replace links with scraped tweets. Twidium can do that to and i really liked that.
faxnet

Post by faxnet »

Hi Martin,

Possible to get the ability to verify if account is restricted/suspended?
I am not sure what is the use of "verify profile" in account module but it doesnt report restricted accounts like this one:
https://twitter.com/KarenSh42758987

The account sometimes only need a captcha solving but sometimes it requires pva.

What is the use of the captcha settings in twitterdub? At which point to you solve a captcha? Is it in the case a capctha is required on login like described above? ALso why not use 2cpatcha just like in tumblingjazz?

Thanks
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

faxnet wrote:Hi Martin,

I am not sure what is the use of "verify profile" in account module but it doesnt report restricted accounts like this one:
https://twitter.com/KarenSh42758987

The account sometimes only need a captcha solving but sometimes it requires pva.

What is the use of the captcha settings in twitterdub? At which point to you solve a captcha? Is it in the case a capctha is required on login like described above? ALso why not use 2cpatcha just like in tumblingjazz?

Thanks
Well I had my VM restart while I was away. My twitter was still good though TD had been shut down in the process.

I started TD again and quickly noticed my twitter account got locked.

I now was;
1. called, then
2. got the images to prove I was not a bot (https://snag.gy/uy8twQ.jpg), and then
3. had to do an sms verification code

before I was unlocked... :|
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nwa1982 wrote:dont if already mentioned but i like to replace links with scraped tweets. Twidium can do that to and i really liked that.
Can you give me an example of what you mean?
Replace what links from where with what tweets from where?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Restricted / suspended accounts cannot be reverified to the best of my knowledge
IT just checks the profile URL exists and doesn't 404 so you can know if the account is banned / deleted.
I've never seen an account need a captcha to reverify. If you have an account like this, send it to me and I can test and get it added

Thanks
2captcha is for recaptcha image matching in tumjazz
apps.twitter.com used to want a captcha sometimes to login, not sure if they do anymore, but the controls are still there
nwa1982

Post by nwa1982 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
nwa1982 wrote:dont if already mentioned but i like to replace links with scraped tweets. Twidium can do that to and i really liked that.
Can you give me an example of what you mean?
Replace what links from where with what tweets from where?
I mean for example you have a tweet from a camgirl with her own chat room url in the tweet or some other affiliate url. I want to scrape those tweets and replace the original link in the tweet with a other url eg bitly redirected to my own affilate link.

In twidium you can specify in a txt file all the url's you want to replace the originals with.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

nwa1982 wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:
I want to scrape those tweets and replace the original link in the tweet with a other url eg bitly redirected to my own affilate link.

In twidium you can specify in a txt file all the url's you want to replace the originals with.
That's nasty - I like it :)
faxnet

Post by faxnet »

Hi Martin,

I deleted all my restricted accounts without checking if it was recaptcha/pva needed.
As soon as I have another account that only needs recaptcha, I will reply here. Maybe it is new because the first time it happened to me with an aged account but recently it happened with an account that was only a few hours old.
martin@rootjazz wrote:

Restricted / suspended accounts cannot be reverified to the best of my knowledge
[/quote]
It is possible. Most of the time they will ask for verification by phone, but sometimes it is only a recaptcha solving. What I am asking here is only to detect the profile that have the profile restricted message, not try to reverify. A little bit like the verify profile/verify login option.

Thanks