Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Donners wrote:Twitter in this case, but yes - unfollow everyone that isn't on my Whitelist or following me if I didn't follow them through TwitterDub. For everyone else, take into account the Number of Days since I followed them option and unfollow if more than that.

edited my response, yes I meant twitter / twitterdub. Remind me again towards the end of the week and will check if haven't by then
sga1111

Post by sga1111 »

Hi Martin,

I know this is not an easy task, but I'm wondering if you'd be able to do the following: When we have an action in the processor, we'd be able to right click change pause times & like/following amounts, as there are times I'd like to follow/like less or more and extend or decrease pausing time without having to set up a whole new action.

This is for all bots, mainly SoundCloud one though.

Hope you get me?

Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

this is planned, but it is a big /time consuming change. Finding the time to get it done is difficult. However, I would like to get it done this year
atlas

Post by atlas »

Hey Martin,

Can you please add direct message with PHOTO or GIF feature to Twitterdub if possible.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

will check out the possibility
Boomax

Post by Boomax »

Can you add an email/password re-verification feature ??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

do you have an account I can test that requires re-verification?
Boomax

Post by Boomax »

Can you make it stand alone bot/api free like instadub and tumblingjazz?? or make it to use more than one global api key that is one can add multiple global api keys at one place so that when the first global key is nearly reaching its limits, the second one is then automatically used and so forth...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Boomax wrote:Can you make it stand alone bot/api free like instadub and tumblingjazz?? or make it to use more than one global api key that is one can add multiple global api keys at one place so that when the first global key is nearly reaching its limits, the second one is then automatically used and so forth...

you can assign specific keys to each account, or use the global. Switching accounts across keys I don't think is a good idea, it gets too complicated, and I don't think anyone will really use it
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Hey Martin!

I think about some feature that would help me a lot for real..

Imagine you want to scrape emails, which are included in tweets of other people. I mean, you search for specific term, choose 'latest' and all you got are tweets like: "send me something ... at xx@xx.com"
In my niche, people tweet it a lot, so you got about 20-30 emails everyday tweeted for specific term.

It would be great if I could scrape them email adresses using your wonderful software, from tweets posted in past
Like you search for specific term, choose 'latest', website returns you tweets with emails, and you scroll down to get more of them, and scroll down, and scroll down...to the beginning of twitter haha (not necesessarily that far).

Do you think you can make something like this?
Straight up!