Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
jamberry

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by jamberry »

Request: Add "Note" column into accounts overview and possibility to add notes to accounts. I would love to select group of accounts and add specific note to them.. then select another amount of accounts and add different note etc.. would be great thing to keep accounts organized
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jamberry wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:03 pm Request: Add "Note" column into accounts overview and possibility to add notes to accounts. I would love to select group of accounts and add specific note to them.. then select another amount of accounts and add different note etc.. would be great thing to keep accounts organized
You can assign account tags (right click > ACCOUNT TAGS)

Each line is a separate tags and can be used in some actions and filtering the accounts list view
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 pm
jamberry wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:03 pm Request: Add "Note" column into accounts overview and possibility to add notes to accounts. I would love to select group of accounts and add specific note to them.. then select another amount of accounts and add different note etc.. would be great thing to keep accounts organized
You can assign account tags (right click > ACCOUNT TAGS)

Each line is a separate tags and can be used in some actions and filtering the accounts list view
Ahh I see.. thank you. Then it would be great to add expandable list of existing tags so it would be possible to simply and quickly click and choose/display specifically tagged accounts. I know its possible by "applying" tag but this way you have to keep all tags in your mind which will be hard with more tags or always double click account, expand advanced settings and then show tags and thats going to take some time until you find tag which you are looking for
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Another request: Its about "Working hours" - would be possible to set working hours just in background? I will try to explain:

- I have follow action set to run every 5 hours
- I have working hours set to start at 8 am and end at 10 pm
- After 10 pm follow action is stopped and auto scheduled to 8 am
- But now I have 200+ accounts scheduled to start at exactly same time which is not good

Would be possible to keep follow action running? I mean action would start, then would be stopped by working hours and reschedule to try again after 5 hours - this way it would keep rescheduling on its own and all accounts would have different start times when working hours begins.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:40 am
Would be possible to keep follow action running? I mean action would start, then would be stopped by working hours and reschedule to try again after 5 hours - this way it would keep rescheduling on its own and all accounts would have different start times when working hours begins.
Not sure I understand. You want to have ACTION WORKING HOURS stop the action then to just try 5 hours later? But that may / may not be within working hours of action?

Actually, I don't understand at all what you're asking, sorry
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

I'm sorry I will try to explain it better.

If ACTION WORKING HOURS is set to start at 05:54 AM then it schedule all accounts to start at exactly this time - https://imgur.com/sRw83dL

Would be possible to disable this scheduling by ACTION WORKING HOURS and keep action rescheduling on its own? So action would still run BUT it wouldn't perform any action.

Because now I have to every day manually randomize start times of actions to avoid all accounts starting at once.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:29 am I'm sorry I will try to explain it better.

If ACTION WORKING HOURS is set to start at 05:54 AM then it schedule all accounts to start at exactly this time - https://imgur.com/sRw83dL

Would be possible to disable this scheduling by ACTION WORKING HOURS and keep action rescheduling on its own? So action would still run BUT it wouldn't perform any action.

Because now I have to every day manually randomize start times of actions to avoid all accounts starting at once.
Still not sure I understand. You want to disable ACTION WORKING HOURS? Then why not just remove the action working hours? Why set action working hours if you don't want them?
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Nooo.. sorry for bad explaining - problem is only scheduling.. all accounts are scheduled to start at the same time.

Because right now its like this:
"Action working hours" are set to start at 5 AM -> all accounts login at 5 AM

I would like to achieve this:
"Action working hours" are set to start at 5 AM -> schedule logins in timeframe 5 AM - 10 AM -> accounts will slowly login one by one during five hours.

My goal is to avoid mass login at same time. Hope I explained it better.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:28 am Nooo.. sorry for bad explaining - problem is only scheduling.. all accounts are scheduled to start at the same time.
so you have ACCOUNT working hours
Because right now its like this:
"Action working hours" are set to start at 5 AM -> all accounts login at 5 AM
and ACTION working hours?

I would like to achieve this:
"Action working hours" are set to start at 5 AM -> schedule logins in timeframe 5 AM - 10 AM -> accounts will slowly login one by one during five hours.

My goal is to avoid mass login at same time. Hope I explained it better.
so you want to spread out ACCOUNT working hours that are respected within the action.
So action reschedules to 5am, but the accounts come online gradually?

Is that it? I think it is, but if can confirm, then I can take a look if that is possible (I don't think so) or look to add something

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Okay, I finally solved it by setting different range of working hours for every account but I still have a small request about scheduling.

Request: Option to set scheduling between specified timeframe

Let's say right now is 7:00 AM. Now if you try to schedule multiple actions then scheduled times will begin from 7:00 AM.

Requested solution: Option to schedule actions between any specified timeframe even if current time is different (ie. Current time is 7:00 AM but I want to schedule actions to start in timeframe from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)