Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jamberry wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:15 am "Delete all tweets" feature is amazing. Thank you. Just one thing.. would be possible to select multiple accounts at once? right now if you select 10 accounts and click "Delete all tweets" then it create 10 same processes for single account. now you have to do it one by one - select one account, click delete all tweets and again...
Fixed.
The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm Fixed.
Thank you! Got another one for you :D

Would be great to have something similar for switching accounts to Public/Private. Because now you have to use embed browser and switch it manually one by one.

And second is about "Randomize over hours" option - would be possible to use also seconds? now it works only with minutes so its not possible to schedule more than 60 accounts per hour - if you try to schedule 100 accounts per 1 hour then all accounts will be scheduled to start at the same time - so for 100 accounts you have to set "Randomize over hours" for at least 2 hours to make it work.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:27 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm Fixed.
Thank you! Got another one for you :D

Would be great to have something similar for switching accounts to Public/Private. Because now you have to use embed browser and switch it manually one by one.
there is already. UPDATE ACCOUNTS tabs, make public /private
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:19 pm there is already. UPDATE ACCOUNTS tabs, make public /private
Ohh I see.. Im sorry, thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:19 pm there is already. UPDATE ACCOUNTS tabs, make public /private
Ohh I see.. Im sorry, thank you!
:)
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request: bulk email changer + auto verify - I guess basic mail.ru could be enough
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Idea: would be possible to implement this - https://botometer.iuni.iu.edu/ ? Lets tell select one account, give Botometer access to Twitter and let Twitterdub check accounts against that tool?

It's checking different features of account to recognize bots - could be helpful feature in Twitterdub.. imagine you could see some account is getting hot on Twitter radar so you know you should pause/slow down and perform more human actions to lower your bot recognition score.

Whats your opinion about this tool Martin?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:23 pm Idea: would be possible to implement this - https://botometer.iuni.iu.edu/ ? Lets tell select one account, give Botometer access to Twitter and let Twitterdub check accounts against that tool?

It's checking different features of account to recognize bots - could be helpful feature in Twitterdub.. imagine you could see some account is getting hot on Twitter radar so you know you should pause/slow down and perform more human actions to lower your bot recognition score.

Whats your opinion about this tool Martin?
I'll take a look, but unlikely to be added to be honest. I Can tell you now that most of you will score highly based purely on follow / unfollow patterns that normal real users don't do. Simple fact is, real users do not follow 20-50-100-??? people a day every day then unfollow them after 7 days.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request: Could "Verify Login Web" button create separate processes for each account? instead of one shared process? it would be great to set own delays between logins.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:27 pm Request: Could "Verify Login Web" button create separate processes for each account? instead of one shared process? it would be great to set own delays between logins.
Noted. In the mean time. Check one account click verify, check next account > click verify

Not ideal granted, but will give you results you want