Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
jamberry

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by jamberry »

Ahh I understand. Thank you for explanation
JustARandomGuy

Post by JustARandomGuy »

Suggestion: Add the ability to create account categories and move accounts into different categories to better organize them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

JustARandomGuy wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:04 am Suggestion: Add the ability to create account categories and move accounts into different categories to better organize them.
Use ACCOUNT TAGS (right click menu to add / edit), then change accounts list view via bottom left acc tag filters
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Would be possible to set "User filter" to remember it's settings? It's extremely annoying to set it up again and again after every restart or after accidentally clicking "cancel" instead of "save". Or at least make it importable together with tab settings please.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:02 am Would be possible to set "User filter" to remember it's settings? It's extremely annoying to set it up again and again after every restart or after accidentally clicking "cancel" instead of "save". Or at least make it importable together with tab settings please.

I thought it did already, but just checked and it doesn't!

I'll get that added.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:02 am Would be possible to set "User filter" to remember it's settings? It's extremely annoying to set it up again and again after every restart or after accidentally clicking "cancel" instead of "save". Or at least make it importable together with tab settings please.
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
GrossoPoto

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hey,

I have a suggestion regarding the "Add Tweets" feature.

I have used it in the Search and Tweet Reply panel, so I don't know if it works the same way on others tab, but...

It'd be much more user-friendly to give the user the ability to select (and add) several comments at once via the "View all" box.

Currently the "View all" let us add the comments one by one, but in case we want to add in bulk several comments that we've saved... We can highlight them but not add them all at once.

To do so we need to copy every messages, one by one, on a notepad, gather all the items we want, and then paste the result in the main box.

It'd be much simpler to highlight all the items we want to add, and just by clicking on "Save", importing them all.
GrossoPoto

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hey,

Sorry I can't edit the previous post, so I'd add another suggestion here.

Once a task such as "Search Tweet and Reply" is launched, the Tweets (from Add Tweets option) can't be edited.

Lot of things can be modified afterwards, but not this. It'd be cool if we could do that, in the same fashion as in the main tab (single comment/multi comments).
GrossoPoto

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hello,

I have two more suggestions :

- In the Edit Action part (on right-clicking a task in the Processing tab), it'd be interesting to have the possibility to change the values of a Custom Search.
For example, the value of RecentTweetsOf.
Currently it's not possible if I'm not mistaking, which force us to delete the task/recreate it. It can be tedious in case the task is complex, or are numerous.

- The possibility to move up/down the actions in the Processing tab, in order to better organize the elements.

Thanks !