Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Medtra

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by Medtra »

I am writing to you to suggest adding an option to search accs set in the retweets feature of your program. Currently, I am using your program to search for tweets to do retweets, but I noticed that it is not possible to search for tweets to retweets from a specific account.

I suggest adding an option search accs set that the program will search for tweets in the retweets feature, similar to the search account option that is available in the direct message option. This feature will greatly enhance the program's functionality and provide users with the ability to efficiently search for tweets from a specific account like direct message.

like this one to be in retweets option

https://prnt.sc/xnMA6imf3kHD
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Medtra wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:25 pm I am writing to you to suggest adding an option to search accs set in the retweets feature of your program. Currently, I am using your program to search for tweets to do retweets, but I noticed that it is not possible to search for tweets to retweets from a specific account.

I suggest adding an option search accs set that the program will search for tweets in the retweets feature, similar to the search account option that is available in the direct message option. This feature will greatly enhance the program's functionality and provide users with the ability to efficiently search for tweets from a specific account like direct message.

like this one to be in retweets option

https://prnt.sc/xnMA6imf3kHD
didn't realise it wasn't showing. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
papamax

Post by papamax »

Any chance to have a account Tags column show in the Processor tab? I think this is probably something easy for you to implement and would make life easier for us. Managing hundreds of accounts on the processor can be very confusing.

Either the above or ability to give the actions a tag (single and bulk) - Bulk action tag if we select multiple accounts... That would allows us to organize things much better over there if we can order the list of actions by such tags.

A lot of the shared actions are not working properly so many things have to be done with single actions. I know of at least 2 other people having issues with shared actions. Where you have 300 actions and only a few are done.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

papamax wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 pm Any chance to have a account Tags column show in the Processor tab? I think this is probably something easy for you to implement and would make life easier for us. Managing hundreds of accounts on the processor can be very confusing.

Either the above or ability to give the actions a tag (single and bulk) - Bulk action tag if we select multiple accounts... That would allows us to organize things much better over there if we can order the list of actions by such tags.

A lot of the shared actions are not working properly so many things have to be done with single actions. I know of at least 2 other people having issues with shared actions. Where you have 300 actions and only a few are done.
I was just going to ask the same thing, to sort out tags in the processor. It Would be very helpfull if we had this option.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 pm Any chance to have a account Tags column show in the Processor tab? I think this is probably something easy for you to implement and would make life easier for us. Managing hundreds of accounts on the processor can be very confusing.
Doesn't really make sense as actions themselves don't have tags, it would be the accounts in the actions, which could be one tag or many+.

But as always, I'll note the suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
right click and you can give them a custom name which will show in the DESCRIPTION column (I think - one of the columns anyway)
More info please, post a new thread on the issue. And if you could provide all details:
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Would it be possible to increase the max threats in the processor tab? currently the maximum is 100 but I would like to go even above that, like 200 or more.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm Would it be possible to increase the max threats in the processor tab? currently the maximum is 100 but I would like to go even above that, like 200 or more.
HELP > CONFIG > OPTIONS >

should be an option to increase it.

Although you might find it better to run multiple instances of the app, instead of overloading one instance:

For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9348
DareDevil

Post by DareDevil »

How to Create "Scheduled Tweet" on Main Twitter using Twitterdub...

Hi Rootjazz;

Been a diehard user of your Twitterdub software; big fan but I noticed that my accounts lasts longer if I manually login to Twitter and schedule tweets rather than using Twitterdub...

Now my question is... Is there a feature on twitterdub where you can manipulate the scheduling feature of main twitter and schedule mass tweets for different accounts; setting the date and time; in such a way that when you login with your browser and navigate to the scheduled tweets; I will see all scheduled tweets created by Twitterdub.

Remember: The scheduled tweets will be completed by Twitter's native scheduler & not Twitterdub... I'm just hoping that Twitterdub can set those schedules on twitter when I login & check my scheduled tweets using a browser.

I hope you understand what I mean? Just like updating a twitter profile but this is like updating (creating) scheduled tweets.
Is there any feature like this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

scheduled tweets via twitters schedule not supported at this time, but will note the suggestion, it has been made a couple of times already
DareDevil

Post by DareDevil »

alright; fingers crossed… hoping you would implement it in next release. Ciao
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:29 pm scheduled tweets via twitters schedule not supported at this time, but will note the suggestion, it has been made a couple of times already