martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Post them here
maVen

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by maVen »

Can you get the bot to fit when I shrink it down, the bot seems to take up the entire screen but when I shrink it down some of the features disappear and there is no scroll bar within the bot (the scrape module) so I lose parts of it's function as they're not visible to me.

maVen

Post by maVen »

I wish to scrape users/followers/likers then use those lists in the follow/like modules but there are no "follow from list" options, so the scrape function can create a list but I can't then use that list in the follow or like modules ?

For example, I want to scrape all interactions (likes/retweets/favourties) from this tweet (https://twitter.com/billburr/status/614211290689462273) so I can follow them all and hopefully pick up followers who follow back.

How do I do this in the current twitterdub set up?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

maVen wrote:Can you get the bot to fit when I shrink it down, the bot seems to take up the entire screen but when I shrink it down some of the features disappear and there is no scroll bar within the bot (the scrape module) so I lose parts of it's function as they're not visible to me.

What is your resolution at full screen?

Will look into shrinking scrape tab
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

maVen wrote:I wish to scrape users/followers/likers then use those lists in the follow/like modules but there are no "follow from list" options, so the scrape function can create a list but I can't then use that list in the follow or like modules ?

For example, I want to scrape all interactions (likes/retweets/favourties) from this tweet (https://twitter.com/billburr/status/614211290689462273) so I can follow them all and hopefully pick up followers who follow back.

You don't have to use the scrape function, you can build any kind of custom search on the follow tab. That was the idea of custom search builder, to avoid having to do the two steps (like in the other bots).

But if you want to: You can just enter the filepath into the search box on the follow tab. If a filepath is detected that contains all URLs, the selected search type dropdown is ignored. Not very intuitive I know. Note made to make it easier to understand
nbhead

Post by nbhead »

When trying to tweet pictures, I have the following errors:

- Cannot select the folder which contains the images. I have to manually enter directory location
- The "Assign Meta" doesn't work when trying to change the meta's. Meaning that the first time it works, but any further changes do not seem to be saved/displayed.
- When selecting "Max upload" of 1, it just kept on tweeting and did not stop at only 1, had to manually cancel the action.
maVen

Post by maVen »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
maVen wrote:Can you get the bot to fit when I shrink it down, the bot seems to take up the entire screen but when I shrink it down some of the features disappear and there is no scroll bar within the bot (the scrape module) so I lose parts of it's function as they're not visible to me.

What is your resolution at full screen?

Will look into shrinking scrape tab
17.3" screen at 1366x768

The bot window is HUGE, I wish to run it and have twitter open besides perhaps other things so I will always want to shrink it down to a manageable size, even if it's just to stop me from having to move the mouse from one side of the screen to the other just for a click.
maVen

Post by maVen »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
maVen wrote:I wish to scrape users/followers/likers then use those lists in the follow/like modules but there are no "follow from list" options, so the scrape function can create a list but I can't then use that list in the follow or like modules ?

You don't have to use the scrape function, you can build any kind of custom search on the follow tab. That was the idea of custom search builder, to avoid having to do the two steps (like in the other bots).

But if you want to: You can just enter the filepath into the search box on the follow tab. If a filepath is detected that contains all URLs, the selected search type dropdown is ignored. Not very intuitive I know. Note made to make it easier to understand

Do you not think that a scrape and then using those scrape results returns a more niche specific results ?

I don't understand the terms you have used within custom search, can you explain what followingsof means for example ?

When I enter the filepath of a previous scrape in the follow tab it isn't in the format of a URL so doesn't work, I think it's in the format of a user ID.

Is there not a simple means to scrape all users who interacted with a specific tweet and then follow them ?

Like I asked previously, how do I scrape all users who interacted with this tweet > https://twitter.com/billburr/status/614211290689462273
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

-proxy tester at last in update accounts module

-instances

-save action with description name

-progress quick stats, to fast check if everything is going well, this will be really helpful for people with lots of account and processes to easy identify if something is wrong - bad proxy, wrong link inserted, account terminated ...
arminasg

Post by arminasg »

assign proxies automatically (like on tumblr bot)