Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tmz5173 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:01 am during running the mass DMs, is it possible to send ramdomly with different content ?If possible, can you post a tutorial?can this software run the mass DMs ramdomly with different content to large nummber of account?
Prompt you? How?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

paga421 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:50 am Two things:

1. An easy way to unfollow users that you followed 2 days ago but tweeted yesterday. I started a thread and you replied, and while it's working there's no way for the "scraper" tab to specify users I followed _ days ago. That was one of my favourite features for refollow, because you can unfollow users you know won't follow you back straight away.
Unfollow tab would need a FILTER control. Suggestion noted

2. For the follow option to scrape and follow concurrently (maybe I'm wrong, but I've checked the videos). Currently when finding accounts, if I specify "find 100 of them" and it only returned 90, the follow process completes early and the 90 are not followed. One way I've been circumventing that is by asking it to follow only 5 accounts at a time and looping it often, but I wish there was a more elegant way.
Depends why the 90 weren't followed, there should be reasons. Finding out the reasons then solving that would fix the issue. So post a new issue thread:

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
opsec2022

Post by opsec2022 »

Being able to scrape a database of Twitter Spaces, scrape the closed captions, and scrape the users inside a spaces. Being able to join spaces with the accounts as well.
younique

Post by younique »

a function that under view accounts, beside delete all tweets, it just delete tweets that have medias (pictures and videos etc.)
elfather

Post by elfather »

Please add a feature were we can Tweet, Quote RT adding to the message random Trending Topic terms.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

opsec2022 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:40 am Being able to scrape a database of Twitter Spaces, scrape the closed captions, and scrape the users inside a spaces. Being able to join spaces with the accounts as well.
As far as I know, spaces is not fully supported in the browser version of twitter.com. When it is, I can take a look
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

elfather wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:16 pm Please add a feature were we can Tweet, Quote RT adding to the message random Trending Topic terms.
I think this is already possible, can you not get trending tweets from the custom search options already?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

younique wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 pm a function that under view accounts, beside delete all tweets, it just delete tweets that have medias (pictures and videos etc.)
Just run a scrape to get the media tweets, then delete from file. Granted it's an extra step for you, but the seconds / minute to do that is less time than me adding the feature so.... :-)
younique

Post by younique »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:25 pm
younique wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 pm a function that under view accounts, beside delete all tweets, it just delete tweets that have medias (pictures and videos etc.)
Just run a scrape to get the media tweets, then delete from file. Granted it's an extra step for you, but the seconds / minute to do that is less time than me adding the feature so.... :-)
yea, but it's pain when I have 10K accounts :( :( :(
visionmw

Post by visionmw »

Hi Martin,

I have one suggestion.
Would it be possible for your software to delete the files saved in the ".../AppData/Local/Temp/" folder once it finishes using them?

I know those files are usually cleaned automatically by the OS, but I think it only cleans them when the system restarts. The problem I have is that I leave the computer running continuously for days, and the Temp folder has been growing up to tens of Gb in a few days, so I have to either restart the computer or manually clean that folder. If your software could clean those files automatically, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
Regards