Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry for ignoring these. But haven't really been working this week (personal reasons) and things are backlogged that news features / updates are just not on my radar right now
GrossoPoto

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hey,

I have another suggestion to better organize the processes in the Processing tab, which is the possibility to create our own sub-tabs, and drag our task inside it.
For example, I could create a sub-tab for everything related to warmin up my accounts, another tab for raiding a specific user, another one for all the accounts simulating interactions between themselves, etc...
Instead of having all the task in one place (it could become a mess to scroll down, even with custom names assigned to them).

All tabs could be renamed, and below the title there would be a sub-text indicating the number of processes contained in the tab, and the number of processes currently running.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

GrossoPoto wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:17 am Hey,

I have another suggestion to better organize the processes in the Processing tab, which is the possibility to create our own sub-tabs, and drag our task inside it.
For example, I could create a sub-tab for everything related to warmin up my accounts, another tab for raiding a specific user, another one for all the accounts simulating interactions between themselves, etc...
Instead of having all the task in one place (it could become a mess to scroll down, even with custom names assigned to them).

All tabs could be renamed, and below the title there would be a sub-text indicating the number of processes contained in the tab, and the number of processes currently running.
Good suggestion. But I'll be honest - it's not going to happen. That's a massive massive update and there just isn't the function hooks there for it, so it would be a complete rewriting from scratch and with current work load / projects / planned work. There isn't the time for it
rhoff

Post by rhoff »

Hi, could you please include the phone number as input to the import bulk accounts for Twitterdub?
My accounts are asking for the 'retype phone number challenge' (not sms verification) and it would be very useful if I could include the phone number of the account in the .txt import file, just like we do for the email.

Thanks again!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rhoff wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:04 pm Hi, could you please include the phone number as input to the import bulk accounts for Twitterdub?
My accounts are asking for the 'retype phone number challenge' (not sms verification) and it would be very useful if I could include the phone number of the account in the .txt import file, just like we do for the email.

Thanks again!
you can already, use format:

Code: Select all

username,email,password,proxy,phone

Regards,
Martin
rhoff

Post by rhoff »

Oh, I didn't know - thanks so much!!
GrossoPoto

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hey,

Is it currently possible to see if an account received a notification, message, or has been tagged ? In some cases in could be useful to check that, especially if it can be done in bulk. Do you think it could be implemented, in a column ?
nicoquint

Post by nicoquint »

Hello Martin! I want to ask for the web browser automation on Twitterdub. Twitter is more restrictive now than it was before and you have a wonderful feature on Instadub that I think maybe you can translate to Twitterdub. Is it possible? Thank you!
Yrokumata

Post by Yrokumata »

Hi Martin,
I'm coming from FL and using your program right now. What I miss is a parameter where I can see how much followers I gained per day. FL had that ;)
Is it doable?
Cheers!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Yrokumata wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:54 pm Hi Martin,
I'm coming from FL and using your program right now. What I miss is a parameter where I can see how much followers I gained per day. FL had that ;)
Is it doable?
Cheers!
I thought this was possible, but just checked and I think I am thinking of another program. I will look to get it added this week

Regards,
Martin