Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Tweeter-in-Chief wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:06 am Hi, before I buy this software, could you tell me if it can do the following. I need to gradually unlike all likes older than 3 weeks in chronological order. The non-automated way of doing it would be to press the page down button in your browser and wait forever until you reach the bottom, then manually begin removing likes from the bottom. I need to automate that, without hitting any daily quotas.
Scrape your likes they will be most recent first
Reverse your file
Unlike from file
Tweeter-in-Chief

Post by Tweeter-in-Chief »

Great, thanks. Also, likes that are older than a few weeks no longer show up in my likes timeline but still count towards the totals. Any way to discover URLs of those tweets?

One idea is to search timelines of people who have followed me and see which of their tweets I have liked in the past. Possible? That will only find some of the likes though.
Bri

Post by Bri »

All of a sudden the bot has started to retweet and like my own tweets. from an account that I haven't selected to do any actions on. Only noticed since the latest update or the one prior to it.

I wondered why my own tweets were being retweeted and favorited by myself.

I'll get some logs together so you can see what the problem is.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:31 pm All of a sudden the bot has started to retweet and like my own tweets. from an account that I haven't selected to do any actions on. Only noticed since the latest update or the one prior to it.

I wondered why my own tweets were being retweeted and favorited by myself.

I'll get some logs together so you can see what the problem is.
Please create a new thread for your issue. This thread is for suggestions / new features.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Tweeter-in-Chief wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:04 pm Great, thanks. Also, likes that are older than a few weeks no longer show up in my likes timeline but still count towards the totals. Any way to discover URLs of those tweets?

One idea is to search timelines of people who have followed me and see which of their tweets I have liked in the past. Possible? That will only find some of the likes though.
If the tweets don't show up on your LIKED page, then no, there is no way to get them (unless the bot performed the likes then they will be in bot database)
Crypt0rs

Post by Crypt0rs »

hi guys, i just puchased the twitter bot but i have to ask

is there any updated guide as is really hard to understand, videos are not the same as is programm right now

and cannot get much from that videos, and is frustating

thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Crypt0rs wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:10 am hi guys, i just puchased the twitter bot but i have to ask

is there any updated guide as is really hard to understand, videos are not the same as is programm right now

and cannot get much from that videos, and is frustating

thank you
v2 tutorials are up to date (but not great sound I'm afraid)

v2: Getting Started with Twitterdub (updated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiZRel ... EflfH0NrWV

--------------------------------
Older tutorials
Getting started with Twitterdub
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2WUsB1rQN3

All Twitterdub tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nlEefs2Gan

===============================

If you have any specific questions, please post up a new forum thread for each question / topic you have
Crypt0rs

Post by Crypt0rs »

thank you, going trough it but still facing the same problem....

did the same things as in tutorial and still stick on first video :roll:

thank you for help
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Crypt0rs wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:31 pm thank you, going trough it but still facing the same problem....

did the same things as in tutorial and still stick on first video :roll:

thank you for help
IF you are having issues, please make a new thread where it can be looked into as this thread is for feature requests not helping with issues.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

there will be reasons it is failing, with the above requested information we can figure it out and get you up and running

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Few ideas which I believe wouldn't be hard to implement but could help a lot.

1. Analytics Tab - show stats for current day not last 24 hours - so stats would always reset at midnight - currently its mess because new accounts starts later than old ones so their 24 hours cycle is different than for old ones so its hard to track everything..

2. Processing Tab - Sort processes by actions into expandable groups - I have currently about 150 actions and its extremely messy

3. Update accounts stats - Simply option to auto update stats every X hours or button to "Update now"