I HAVE A LOT OF SUSPENSIONS

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Ikg01

I HAVE A LOT OF SUSPENSIONS

Post by Ikg01 »

Hey, so I've been using TwitterDub to import and edit my accounts then export them to another software with only a CLI interface to do all the other tasks.
But lately, after months and months of no issues, whenever I run my accounts I'm getting hit by this suspension wave and get at least half of my accounts suspended for I don't know the reason and I can't even figure it out!
Do you guys have any ideas?
I usually run these accounts to interact max 5 tweets a day and for months I've never had any issues maybe a few locks or suspensions but we talking about max 30-50 monthly not thousands.
For proxy, I've been using clean and high-quality residential proxies. :( :( :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I HAVE A LOT OF SUSPENSIONS

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I haven't heard of any other reports of mass suspensions.

The reasons could be

1) Usage, something you are doing has been footprinted, or you have changed something. For example if your accounts are used for MASS ACTIONS perhaps a web has been detected of same accounts doing the same thing

2) your IPs

3) the accounts (if brand new accounts, maybe the automated signup was detected)

4) TD has been footprinted (partly / some actions / all)

5) TD bugs exposing something

Those are the potential options and it's a detective game to try and figure out what it might be.

As the accounts are months old, probably not the account signup, that would happen right away.
If your accounts are on residential proxies, that should be fine, unless the provider has had an issue and routed out on the same end point - unlikely, but

Usage, doesn't look like you have done too much, so it isn't too much too fast. IT could be similar usage perhaps?

And can never rule out TD hasn't been footprinted and bugs exist. But usually would get lots of reports of the same, and I haven't (unless you are the first and I am going to have a nightmare weekend...)

So lets look at the obvious, what were the accounts doing? Could have have done too many of the same things to footprint the accounts into a bot army web?
Ikg01

Post by Ikg01 »

Might be because I used them for interaction boost, or giveaways and more. So some of them have the same like and rt, what can be footprinted?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ikg01 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:01 pm Might be because I used them for interaction boost, or giveaways and more. So some of them have the same like and rt, what can be footprinted?
It's know that if you use the same 100 accounts to always like / retweet / comment on the same posts, at the same time regularly, than yes they will get footprinted as bot accounts.

If you add in some variation, and don't use them all at the same time, then you can get away with it
Emin

Post by Emin »

150 blocked since the last update, could the update be the reason?
and on different computers. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:34 pm 150 blocked since the last update, could the update be the reason?
and on different computers. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
the actual request code hasn't changed, so it could be the app itself, but it would apply to everyone. and I'm just not hearing it. That said, it could be the app AND what you are doing with it. But it's only guess work, there is no way to know completely. Only way is to test > change > review > ... and see what happens.

Can you detail to me, the functions you use on the program. For example if you only like / DM then I can review those functions in more detail and see if anything appears wrong