new here need help

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
marcus

new here need help

Post by marcus »

Hello guys Im new to twdub and I have a few questions. I want to make like 10s M/S accounts which will(Follow/Unfollow,Like Comments, Mass DM etc)
1. Do I need a phone number for my accounts? WIll my accounts be better with phone number,will I have more interactions etc?
2. Is it possible to set liking comments of tweet I want? If is,Can I set to like only comments with for example under 5 likes?
3. Im want to grow my NSFW page so if you have any strategy which can work I would appreciate help
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: new here need help

Post by martin@rootjazz »

marcus wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:55 am Hello guys Im new to twdub and I have a few questions.
hi

1. Do I need a phone number for my accounts? WIll my accounts be better with phone number,will I have more interactions etc?
Need? Maybe. Twitter may decide you have to set a phone number, they will at some point. But you may get away with just setting EMAIL verification. Email is best to use, as you can always log into the email and get the verification code, whereas accessing an SMS API number can be an issue

But it doesn't effect interactions
2. Is it possible to set liking comments of tweet I want? If is,Can I set to like only comments with for example under 5 likes?
you can like comments with a filter.

LIKE tab
set a search to get the REPLIES from a specific post and assign the TWEET FILTER to be max_likes=5
3. Im want to grow my NSFW page so if you have any strategy which can work I would appreciate help
Strategy is up to you. I can help explain how to do WHAT YOU WANT todo. But I don't have time to help people with strategy. It's too specific.

Obviously there is the general:
post quality content
be active
interact with similar accounts / content
funnel people to your main account

But that has been the same advice for the last 10+ years.
marcus

Post by marcus »

Thank you so much for your reply. Is there any way to automate bot to look for new tweets of specific users and then like comments?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

marcus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:15 pm Thank you so much for your reply. Is there any way to automate bot to look for new tweets of specific users and then like comments?
Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

LIKE TAB

Build a search:

input: profile to target
SEARCH STEPS:

USERFEED (20)
REPLIES(10)

so the program scrapes the 20 most tweets from teh target profile, then gets 10 replies maximum from each tweet. The numbers are examples you can do what you want

userfeed (100)
replies(5)

userfeed (5)
replies(100)

etc etc. The custom search tutorial explains it all

Regards,
Martin
marcus

Post by marcus »

Thank you Martin. Is there option if I want to follow followers of some big profile and I want to follow them from 10 profiles, is there an option to follow different people for each profile(lets say I want to follow 10 followers from 10 accounts thats 100 different followers in total) - is that unique items option, and also how can I save my settings to use it next time? Also when I try to upload videos my app crash so I need to restart it but still same problem
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

marcus wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:54 pm Thank you Martin. Is there option if I want to follow followers of some big profile and I want to follow them from 10 profiles, is there an option to follow different people for each profile(lets say I want to follow 10 followers from 10 accounts thats 100 different followers in total)
you can create 10 actions to this
you can do this in bulk, by entering a filepath of the 10 profiles to target, then create teh action, the file will be read and each line will create a new action

Or you can do it in a single action via MULTI SEARCH (tutorials on multi search on youtube and the tutorials board:
Tutorials: viewforum.php?f=32

Or you can use a text file of the 10 profiles (one per line) then use a CUSTOM SEARCH with steps:
ID URL USER
followers

the ID URL USER step will read the file in at run time

- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

- is that unique items option, and also how can I save my settings to use it next time?
To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027

As for saving the controls, some pages might have a LOAD/ SAVE option, but not all of them do, you may need to re-add any data you need.

But can you explain more about the crash on the VIDEO tab, what happened (obviously this shouldn't have happened, so I need to figure it out and fix whatever bug occurred)

Regards,
Martin
marcus

Post by marcus »

I made mistake I tried to upload from Image section xD But when I go to video section and go to find path thorught file it doesnt show me mp4 or other formats only text(https://prnt.sc/3zpmmpn1uCTk) so I need to go throught dir and select file location but still cant see files when I select that folder it brings me all videos from that folder. Also if I schedule any action do I need to have app open or I can close it also can I host somewhere online app to run 24/7
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

marcus wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:37 am I made mistake I tried to upload from Image section xD But when I go to video section and go to find path thorught file it doesnt show me mp4 or other formats only text(https://prnt.sc/3zpmmpn1uCTk)
correct, that's an import file with video info control, you want to select the FOLDER button to let you select a folder of videos

so I need to go throught dir and select file location but still cant see files when I select that folder it brings me all videos from that folder.
yes you will need to put the videos in a specific folder you want to upload.
Also if I schedule any action do I need to have app open or I can close it also can I host somewhere online app to run 24/7
the machine you are running the app on, needs to be on with internet connection.
Hi,

The program is a desktop application. So you need to install it on a machine and run it. The program must be on and the machine must be on for it to function.

You can think of the program as personal secretary that you give instructions to do.

Search for this
Filter by that
Save results to this file
Perform XYZ on each result in the file.

The secretary then sits at your machine and performs your instructions.

So just like the secretary can not do any work if the machine is not on, the program is not on. Nor can the application

If you run the program on a VPS server, then you can close your local machine, as the VPS server is always on internet connection

Regards,
Martin
marcus

Post by marcus »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:56 pm
marcus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:15 pm Thank you so much for your reply. Is there any way to automate bot to look for new tweets of specific users and then like comments?

LIKE TAB

Build a search:

SEARCH STEPS:

USERFEED (20)
REPLIES(10)

so the program scrapes the 20 most tweets from teh target profile, then gets 10 replies maximum from each tweet. The numbers are examples you can do what you want

userfeed (100)
replies(5)

userfeed (5)
replies(100)

Regards,
Martin
I didn't mean on like 20 last tweets. My idea is to have a list or just one user(a list would be perfect) and the bot will look at only new tweets and immediately when the user posts a tweet after he starts to like new comments. So for example list of (20 users) and then my bot follows or likes every new comment on their new tweet. Like to have the best timing if you. If not possible I can use your strategy also but is there any way to prevent scraping same replies or same tweets
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

marcus wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:24 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:56 pm

LIKE TAB

Build a search:

SEARCH STEPS:

USERFEED (20)
REPLIES(10)

userfeed (100)
replies(5)

userfeed (5)
replies(100)

Regards,
Martin
I didn't mean on like 20 last tweets. My idea is to have a list or just one user(a list would be perfect) and the bot will look at only new tweets and immediately when the user posts a tweet after he starts to like new comments.
But immediately after posting a tweet there are no new comments.
You need to check periodically for new replies

But if you only want to check the LATEST TWEET use the step

LATEST TWEET
REPLIES
So for example list of (20 users) and then my bot follows or likes every new comment on their new tweet. Like to have the best timing if you. If not possible I can use your strategy also but is there any way to prevent scraping same replies or same tweets
There is no way for you to be notified of a new reply without scraping the endpoint. That isn't how twitter works. So you need to do it on a timer, but don't over do it