Unlock More on Twitter POPUP

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
LuckyLuke

Unlock More on Twitter POPUP

Post by LuckyLuke »

This unlock more on twitter popup comes with all my accounts when I manually post something for the first time, I wonder if twitterdub is ok to warm up these accounts to avoid this feature or would it detect twitterdub as automated? Is it best to warm up accounts manually for a few days?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unlock More on Twitter POPUP

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I've never seen that. Do you have a couple of accounts I can test? 1) to let me see what happens when it's clicked in the browser 2) to let me see if the coding works

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Alexiom

Re: Unlock More on Twitter POPUP

Post by Alexiom »

I see this often. It does seem that you can "warm" the accounts out of it with Twitterdub, but it takes some time and it doesn't seem to be a science. When I do moderate amounts of likes, tweets, follows etc the accounts often unlock within a few days, but some do not for several weeks. You'll get another popup when you log in manually and do an action like tweet, retweet or send a DM.

I thought "engage with your timeline" sounded important so I try to follow a bunch of accounts and then like and retweet randomly from their tweets.