ChatGpt almost repeats a series of automated replies.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
poilkj159

ChatGpt almost repeats a series of automated replies.

Post by poilkj159 »

I have a situation where I repeat 1 sentence / 1-2 words for all comments in 1 post, which is very bad even though I have tried to set up all I can. Can you have a solution? (It could be copying comments from other posts, for example), or you can setup API for Temperature (0-2)

Information I installed:
Model: text-davinci-003
Prompt: make a reply to this comment, about 5-20words, No need to use exclamation or similar opening words "Good, That, Great, That's great news"
Max token: 150

Thks
poilkj159

Re: ChatGpt almost repeats a series of automated replies.

Post by poilkj159 »

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

email chatgpt@openai.com and tell them their responses are crap.

:-p

Unsure what you want me to do. The original tweet is sent to the chatgpt API, the response that comes back is used.

Maybe don't spam the same tweet with multiple chat GPT replies?
Fashbinder1

Post by Fashbinder1 »

poilkj159 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:47 pm Prompt: make a reply to this comment, about 5-20words, No need to use exclamation or similar opening words "Good, That, Great, That's great news"
Practice prompting using https://chat.openai.com/

Try something like this for more varied responses.

"Pick a random personality from this list "Happy, excited, professional, cautious, (10 more)" then create a message in response to prompt that responds positively. Response should be between 5 and 20 words. Include an emoji 50% of the time". Your output should not identify the prompt or personality. Your output must only be the response text. Prompt is "i like cats"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Fashbinder1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:04 am
poilkj159 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:47 pm Prompt: make a reply to this comment, about 5-20words, No need to use exclamation or similar opening words "Good, That, Great, That's great news"
Practice prompting using https://chat.openai.com/

Try something like this for more varied responses.

"Pick a random personality from this list "Happy, excited, professional, cautious, (10 more)" then create a message in response to prompt that responds positively. Response should be between 5 and 20 words. Include an emoji 50% of the time". Your output should not identify the prompt or personality. Your output must only be the response text. Prompt is "i like cats"
A much more useful reply than mine lol :-)