Shared Action - MaxPerAccount

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Shared Action - MaxPerAccount

Post by papamax »

Hello Martin,

I used a lot of shared actions and there is an issue that bothers me and maybe it is a easy and quickfix for you.

When doing Shared Follows, Shared Retweets and Shared Likes I always right click -> edit action -> then change the MaxPerAccount (below)

That works great as I know there won't be a big difference in the amounts each account will do.

However that is not available for Shared Tweets or Shared Image Tweets and I often see that actions where i have 50 accounts and 50 posts with the goal of each posting once I have the issue where some accounts post 2-3 times while many others don't post.

Can you make that option available on the Edit Action file for shared Tweets and shared Image Tweets as well? it would be very helpful and ensure that each account does what it is supposed to do.

I know I could limit the amount of tweets an account does per day but that would affect other things, like Reply to tweets which are also counted as tweets, as well as accounts that may have more than 1 tweet post action.

Thanks in advance for your help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Shared Action - MaxPerAccount

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:14 pmCan you make that option available on the Edit Action file for shared Tweets and shared Image Tweets as well? it would be very helpful and ensure that each account does what it is supposed to do.
Would need adding to those action types, the functionality doesn't exist for those actions at this time

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com