Liking Posts on own timeline

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Liking Posts on own timeline

Post by papamax »

Hello Martin,

Is there any way of creating a like action where all accounts selected will like posts only from their own timeline?

If I create a list with all those userids, custom search (to timeline).. is there a way to map each account to it's own url? so they will only like tweets from their own timelines and not of others?

I am looking to create one single action that will do that for multiple accounts. I could obviously create dozens of single actions that each account is targeting itself but that is not convenient when there is hundreds of accts as it overfills the processing tab.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Liking Posts on own timeline

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:46 am Hello Martin,

Is there any way of creating a like action where all accounts selected will like posts only from their own timeline?
LIKE TAB
do NOT check SHARED option
search box (use the token):
#my_username#
Custom search: TIMELINE
check the accounts you want to create the actions for
Set the other options as normal

I am looking to create one single action that will do that for multiple accounts. I could obviously create dozens of single actions that each account is targeting itself but that is not convenient when there is hundreds of accts as it overfills the processing tab.
Not possible, as the action needs to perform the search for each account on it's own timeline. It's one action per account at this time.