2Captcha Possible Dumb Question

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
LoftyHawk

2Captcha Possible Dumb Question

Post by LoftyHawk »

I saw a thread in here from a while ago where Martin said the default IP for 2captcha will be your home IP. Obviously I am running different proxies for multiple accounts and just wanted to double check if 2captcha solving arkose using my home IP is okay for the health of the Twitter accounts. To my knowledge, there is no option for them to be solved using the respective proxy attached to the account. I'm sure this is normal but wanted to be sure.

This is a recently solved captcha on 2captcha's site and as you can see the proxy field is empty. Thanks to anyone who helps! :D
LoftyHawk

Re: 2Captcha Possible Dumb Question

Post by LoftyHawk »

Well, I think I answered my own question, since 80 or so of my accounts have been banned since using 2captcha. Def not doing something right here...
LoftyHawk

Post by LoftyHawk »

In total 95 accounts banned after using 2captcha to solve the arkoses. I have been manually solving them with basically zero bans, so it would be amazing if I could find out the proper setup to not have the accounts banned and automate the captcha solving.

I've searched the depths of the internet and haven't found anyone confirming that they're sending an accounts proxy information when using 2captcha, but I also see on 2captcha's site that it's not required, but recommended to provide proxy info for the captcha solve request.

So the question now is, how do I send my Twitterdub accounts proxy info in the 2captcha arkose solve request for each respective account, when running many accounts? If you cant then I think i'm out of luck with using 2captcha, since it is obvious my local IP being used to solve the captchas is the reason for the sudden ban of a bunch of accounts.

Only thing I can think of is maybe the account proxies are bad so maybe the account may have already been on edge of being banned, then my local Ip being used to solve the arkose was too out of line and made them banned. Would be a bummer if this was the case, because I feel like my accounts would last forever if I manually solve, but it's extremely time consuming.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you are most likely about to be banned, hence showed the arkose captcha, then twitter banned you anyway, rather than solving the arkose captcha caused the banning.

twitter don't get the IP from the arkose captcha, however, I add support for the captcha to be solved on your IP / proxy. You will need to ensure you are NOT using IP AUTH and only use ip:port:un:pw format.
LoftyHawk

Post by LoftyHawk »

Ok I see. The only weird part about that is I solve many captchas on accounts multiple times manually, using the acc session browser, and don’t get banned for it. But if there is support being added for the Twitter accounts attached proxy to be sent for the arkose solving, I feel that could help. I do use username:password proxies as well. Thanks for responding :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, well lets get it added and we can test and see what happens. Maybe something has changed with twitter / arkose and they do use it now. Things change and not always the same, so we can only TEST > REVIEW > IMPROVE > REPEAT
LoftyHawk

Post by LoftyHawk »

Sounds good to me. I’ll definitely test it right away when the functionality is added. Will be awaiting that. I completely understand Twitter is always changing and you do a great job of staying on top of the software and updating it.
LoftyHawk

Post by LoftyHawk »

Any idea when this’ll be updated?
LoftyHawk

Post by LoftyHawk »

Pls Mr. Martin, I need this functionality added :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

right click accounts
USE PROXY FOR CAPTCHA
DO NOT USE PROXY FOR CAPTCHA

or set global on SETTINGS TAB in captca settings

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin