Ignored following counts as processed

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Ignored following counts as processed

Post by martin@rootjazz »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:00 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:22 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 pm so question becomes, WHY are they ignored. Unfortunately logs do not say. I'll need to improve the logging to state why item ignored.

Can you just explain how you run your action so I can try adn replicate it. Whether it's a search or a prepared list of items to follow or...
I also have to tell you that when I start up a brand new account this issue does not occur in the beginning, it starts to occur over time or if it's set on the global logs where other accounts have gathered data on.
ok, so if it happens after time, then it sounds like the database is out of sync for whatever reason.
I thought there was a re-sync database function, but it's not in Twitterdub. But you can do it manually. If you run a search to scrape all your FOLLOWINGS.

Then go to the FOLLOW tab and add the whitelist / blacklist (whatever I've called it) and specify the results from the FOLLOWINGS search on your account. It sort this.

I've made a note to add an easier way to resync for a future update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:23 pm C:\Users\dimit\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdubbichild\database\DbLoggedData\global_all.bin
Send me this file please

and submit logs as well
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

ok, I will test it out on some accounts manually.

I also send you the logs: ID: 13476
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Do you have any idea when this will be added? The problem is, I have over 300 accounts, and that is a lot of work :P
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:47 pm Do you have any idea when this will be added? The problem is, I have over 300 accounts, and that is a lot of work :P
Not at this time, kids on school holidays, so I'm on reduced hours and backlogged massively. I'll do my best this week, keep bumping the thread to remind me.

sorry
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Don't worry, you don't have to rush, I was more curious on when you would add this feature.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:54 pm Don't worry, you don't have to rush, I was more curious on when you would add this feature.
ASAP, as above, things are backlogged, new feature, issue report investigations everything. Sorry.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Any updates on this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:47 pm Do you have any idea when this will be added? The problem is, I have over 300 accounts, and that is a lot of work :P
My apologies I thought I told you but seems like I didn't.
I was adding the feature, then realised the feature is already there in the app, you just access it from the FOLLOW tab

RESYNC DATABASE or RESYNC FOLLOWERS, something like that. I also added the controls to create it to the SCRAPER tab.

Has been in the app for years (follow tab)

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html
And it's on the scraper tab now
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Ok, think I found it, it's called recalibrate followings. Will test it out.