Unable to login my account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unable to login my account

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dadoda wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:25 pm
Maybe this is also important to add, when I click open acc in in-session browser, it just goes to twitter page. Nothing else happens. The login window doesn't come up or anything, I just clicked login myself. Is that how its supposed to be? Or could that have something to do with the problem? Logs coming in a sec.
the program will not log you in. It just opens the twitter.com page with the accounts proxy and sets the cookies to the browser from the account. If no cookies present you will NOT be logged in
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please do submit logs, without logs there isn't much I can do.

Also, if you allow, if I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
dadoda

Post by dadoda »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Maybe this is also important to add, when I click open acc in in-session browser, it just goes to twitter page. Nothing else happens. The login window doesn't come up or anything, I just clicked login myself. Is that how its supposed to be? Or could that have something to do with the problem? Logs coming in a sec.
the program will not log you in. It just opens the twitter.com page with the accounts proxy and sets the cookies to the browser from the account. If no cookies present you will NOT be logged in
Hey mate, I commnented the logs number earlier. logs number is 1521
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dadoda wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:43 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Hey mate, I commnented the logs number earlier. logs number is 1521

sorry must have missed it. And the request to test the EXPORTED ACCOUNT? that would be ideal to see exactly what is going on
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dadoda wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:30 pm Still the same thing, logs number is 15211

As above, you have 2FA turned on for your account. 2FA is not currently supported. Disable it, log in and generate cookies, then you can turn it back on should you wish

Code: Select all

"subtask_id": "[b]LoginTwoFactorAuthChallenge[/b]",
	"enter_text": {
		"header": {
			"primary_text": {
				"text": "We've texted you a login verification code",
				"entities": []
			},
			"secondary_text": {
				"text": "Please check your phone with a number ending in 23 for a six-digit code and enter it below to login in.",
				"entities": []
			},

dadoda

Post by dadoda »

Would it also be possible to manually login in the browser, and then write the session cookies to the account? I thought the sms code option ment the sms code for 2 fa.

My account has a sizeable following in a particular niche where it is easy to abuse the account. Turning of 2FA would put too many people at risk for that to be responsible..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dadoda wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:29 am Would it also be possible to manually login in the browser, and then write the session cookies to the account? I thought the sms code option ment the sms code for 2 fa.
Not supported
My account has a sizeable following in a particular niche where it is easy to abuse the account. Turning of 2FA would put too many people at risk for that to be responsible..
In order for twitterdub to login, 2FA *MUST* be disabled. But it is only required for the login.

example.
Disable 2FA
run Twitterdub VERIFY LOGIN action successfully
Re-enable 2FA

It only needs to be off for 1 minute. As long as you're password is not guessed in that 1 minute, there is zero risk.

But it's your decision

Regards,
Martin