Unique actions

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
fomogaso

Unique actions

Post by fomogaso »

Hello,
I am facing following problem: Whenever I pick multiple accounts to like posts of one hashtag (or whatever), they all seem to like the exact same posts. I would like to change that. Each account should only like one unique post, because I have 10 accounts of the same person, and if each account likes the same, it seems too scamy.

Where can I find the settings for removing used posts after a completed action?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unique actions

Post by martin@rootjazz »

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
fomogaso

Post by fomogaso »

Thanks for your reply. I already saw this message in the forum but it didn't work for me.

I think it would be easier if I give you an example what I'm trying to do with the bot:
I have 10 accounts of the same person and I want to follow 10 people and like 10 posts every day. But the accounts shouldn't follow the same people or like the same posts. I want to follow 5 people in the morning and 5 in the evening (I insert a profile and follow the followers of the profile).

So, I tried this strategy for my case:
1. Select all 10 accounts > GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
2. Select all 10 accounts > Num Threads 1 > Max Action 5 > Repeat after 12 hours
3. #threads in processing tab to 10 because I am using 10 different proxies.

Now the problem is that the accounts follow / like the same people / tweets.

What can I do to solve this problem?

This screenshot might help: https://ibb.co/n1YWtCw
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

fomogaso wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:33 pm Thanks for your reply. I already saw this message in the forum but it didn't work for me.

I think it would be easier if I give you an example what I'm trying to do with the bot:
I have 10 accounts of the same person and I want to follow 10 people and like 10 posts every day. But the accounts shouldn't follow the same people or like the same posts. I want to follow 5 people in the morning and 5 in the evening (I insert a profile and follow the followers of the profile).

So, I tried this strategy for my case:
1. Select all 10 accounts > GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
Do you do this on the FOLLOW tab? If so, it should work.

I just tested, it works here

goto FOLLOW tab
select / check 3 accounts > add global log
go to follow tab, tell the accounts to follow the same profile - 1st account follows, 2nd and 3rd IGNORED

3. #threads in processing tab to 10 because I am using 10 different proxies.
If you are running the action at the EXACT same time, then it could be a timing issue, at the point of scraping no account has performed the follow, so it's allowed. But then just before the follow the processed_logs are checked again, however, there would be a small period of time, if all accounts were about to follow at the EXACT same time... although very unlikely.

Most likely the global log was set incorrectly.

To avoid this, the new version will have a new global log option to set a global log universally. That will affect all actions. So once you have liked a tweet, it's logged as processed and not processed again (whether for liking or commenting) but means you don't have to worry about doing it on the correct tab. Might be something you want or not
fomogaso

Post by fomogaso »

Thank you very much for your answer, Martin!
I have another question regarding the action "SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS".

Same case:
- I have 10 accounts and each account should follow 5 people.
- I have scraped a list of 50 accounts

So I select all 10 accounts -> Follow from list -> click on SHARED ACTION -> Maximum action 50. (EXAMPLE: https://ibb.co/FsMXVbc)

But now one account is following 50 people. The Max Action "50" is not splitted between 10 accounts --> I want each account to follow 5 people. So account #1 follows the first 5, account #2 follows the next 5 people from the list. What do I need to do?

I also tried with daily action limits. But it didn't work because the bot randomly selects the accounts and when an account reaches the limit, it skips following. So in the end, the action followed only 10 accounts out of 50 because the other 40 times didn't work because the daily limit was reached. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

(EXAMPLE: https://ibb.co/GHP1k8N -> I selected 3 accounts, daily like limit 3 Likes, max action 9, share across accounts. --> only 5/9 actions processed because the other 4 times it says daily action limit of account #1 reached although account #2 haven't reached it yet).
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

fomogaso wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:26 amThe Max Action "50" is not splitted between 10 accounts --> I want each account to follow 5 peop
That's what it SHOULD do

Can you submit logs showing this please:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also it might help if just send the action RAW LOGS: right click action > select RAW LOGS

then email the file that opens

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
and link to this thread