New suggestion: setting Proxy from "EDIT file"

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
darude

New suggestion: setting Proxy from "EDIT file"

Post by darude »

How hard would it be to include option in EDIT FILE to "USE PROXY:" in Single actions and Mass actions
to choose the proxy for THIS ACTION, that overrides (but does not change the account settings, only uses this proxy for this action)

example:

my accounts have "192.168.1.0:8088:username:password" proxy.

I make a action / mass action in paused mode and EDIT file: and choose "Use proxy:195.172.12.881:username:password"

and twitterdub uses that proxy for this action ONLY, without changing any settings for accounts.

cheers :D
_________

PS. also, I wasnt here for past 3 weeks, was the action grouping thing suggestion made or not?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New suggestion: setting Proxy from "EDIT file"

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:42 am How hard would it be to include option in EDIT FILE to "USE PROXY:" in Single actions and Mass actions
Not technically hard, but would involve modifications (or at least checks to all actions to make sure it works and that caching or anything else doesn't ignore it...

Unsure why you would want to run all accounts on an action with a specific proxy though, all accounts be on same IP...

Anyway, standard new feature reply :-)
--------------------------------
The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

PS. also, I wasnt here for past 3 weeks, was the action grouping thing suggestion made or not?
grouping? you mean ability to custom group all actions? someone was talking to me about it, I don't recall it being asked again in the last week or so

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm
darude wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:42 am How hard would it be to include option in EDIT FILE to "USE PROXY:" in Single actions and Mass actions
Not technically hard, but would involve modifications (or at least checks to all actions to make sure it works and that caching or anything else doesn't ignore it...

Unsure why you would want to run all accounts on an action with a specific proxy though, all accounts be on same IP...

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

grouping? you mean ability to custom group all actions? someone was talking to me about it, I don't recall it being asked again in the last week or so

Regards,
Martin
one proxy for one action when using 4g proxies with IP rotation.
So lets say I select 100 accounts to do a follow action or retweet, select one 4g proxy and make it rotate on every account change :)

would be helpful
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:16 pm

Regards,
Martin
So lets say I select 100 accounts to do a follow action or retweet, select one 4g proxy and make it rotate on every account change :)

would be helpful
ah ok, that makes sense.

Well as above, it's noted as suggested

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:23 pm
darude wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:16 pm

Regards,
Martin

would be helpful
ah ok, that makes sense.

Well as above, it's noted as suggested

Regards,
Martin
thank you