How to work Twitter Dub with Dolphin Browser

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Jev

How to work Twitter Dub with Dolphin Browser

Post by Jev »

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to run twitter dub with my dolphin anti detect browser please?

I am logged into both my dolphin and Twitter dub but unsure how to launch the bot in my dolphin browser. Any help would be great.

Thanks
darude

Re: How to work Twitter Dub with Dolphin Browser

Post by darude »

there is no way of running it that way.

twitterdub is an application.

if you want the same accounts from dolphin on twitterdub you will have to use "export cookies" options in dolphin and then
first "Delete cookies" in twitterdub and then "Set JSON cookies" and then choose the exported cookies from Dolphin browser.

1. export cookies from dolphin into a file
2. delete existing cookies in twitterdub app for the account that you want to use
3. import the cookies from the file with RIGHT CLICK -> "Set JSON cookies"
4. done :)
Jev

Post by Jev »

Hi,

Thanks for answering my question.

When running multiple Twitter accounts from Twitter Dub, do you even need to run dolphin or does Twitter Dub app work the same way? What I am basically trying to ask is, do you need to run an anti detect at all?

I am trying to mitigate the risk of accounts getting banned so i can run multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously to mass dm multiple accounts.

Thanks for all your help!
papamax

Post by papamax »

Jev wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:23 am Hi,

When running multiple Twitter accounts from Twitter Dub, do you even need to run dolphin or does Twitter Dub app work the same way? What I am basically trying to ask is, do you need to run an anti detect at all?

I am trying to mitigate the risk of accounts getting banned so i can run multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously to mass dm multiple accounts.

You only need to run such setup with an anti detect browser alongside TD if you want to also access your accounts manually.. TD also has a button that allows you to open the account on a browser using same UserAgent and Proxy you are using on the platform, however I don't think it has the same anti fingerprint features as Anty or other options available in the market.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:28 am
Jev wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:23 am Hi,

You only need to run such setup with an anti detect browser alongside TD if you want to also access your accounts manually.. TD also has a button that allows you to open the account on a browser using same UserAgent and Proxy you are using on the platform, however I don't think it has the same anti fingerprint features as Anty or other options available in the market.
Browser has a few pre-loaded plugins to evade browser fingerprinint. Probably not as good as a dedicated purchased anti detect browser tbh