Replicating PROMO LIKE / FOLLOW with SEARCH LIKE / FOLLOW

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Replicating PROMO LIKE / FOLLOW with SEARCH LIKE / FOLLOW

Post by papamax »

I have been trying to replicate the same thing that is done by Promo Like or Promo Follow using the features Search Like and Search Follow but having a hard time to set it up.

Basically on Promo Like I can set a list of keywords and profile urls and the bot will search for posts to likes randomly among those profile tweets and urls... that is great but I like performing the action more than once a day and ideally with the possibility of having more filters like the "Search Like" allows for as "Daily Run at" repeat @ X hrs and etc.

I have been accomplishing that by editing the action on the processor tab and make it do what I want... However I currently have no way of editing various accounts at the same time like I would be able to using the Search Like for example...

It is ok if I want to edit one or 2 account but doing 50+ becomes time consuming and tedious.

As can be seen on the screenshot below the tool can already perform what I need, I just don't have a way to replicate it automatically either through the Search Like or the Promo (as it doesn't allow for adjustments below and includes other tools when I might want to edit only Like and Follows)

Any suggestion or any tip I am missing in order to be able to replicate the same via Search Like / Search Follow? It is possible if I want to do only URLs but the moment I try to do keywords then it is an issue as it turns into a bulk action.

Thanks
papamax

Re: Replicating PROMO LIKE / FOLLOW with SEARCH LIKE / FOLLOW

Post by papamax »

In fact I just figured out a way that I had missed of making the editing of the Promo Likes / Follows easier using Bulk Editing by right clicking on processor.

I had missed that feature... That already helps a lot. If you have any other suggestion I would be glad to hear also. Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Why you trying to replicate a feature that already exists?
papamax

Post by papamax »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:46 pm Why you trying to replicate a feature that already exists?
Because the options on the promo tab are very limited in terms of repeats, times to do them and etc... While on Search Like / Search Follow tabs have a lot more options