Funcionality request

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Funcionality request

Post by Bartekef »

Hey Martin,
do you think you could develop something similar you just did to Instadub, that could be added to Twitterdub as well?

I mean the option to web scrape profiles with categories and full bio included

I mentioned it here before and you made the update https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=10

It was "4.070 09/12/2022
web scrape get category"

If there is a way to do something similar in Twitterdub to scrape with bio and so on, without using accounts, it would be really helpful. Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Funcionality request

Post by martin@rootjazz »

screenshot me the info on a normal profile you want to include and I can look into it for the new year. I guess it is will be 2-3 minutes, in which case I will squeeze it. Any difficulties and it won't be...
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:28 pm screenshot me the info on a normal profile you want to include and I can look into it for the new year. I guess it is will be 2-3 minutes, in which case I will squeeze it. Any difficulties and it won't be...
Basically the

1) bio,
2) @,
3) name, and
4) email

so everything that's returned by "Scrape Profiles" when "Details" is chosen, but without need of using the account:

Edit: and maybe even with filter last day active if possible
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

without using accounts,
Oh, it's a completely new feature. Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you just wanted an extra field of data for an existing feature.

Well I'm sure you know the drill....

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin