"RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET and FOLLOW?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
darude

"RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET and FOLLOW?

Post by darude »

"RunCmdsBeforeItem" OPTION in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW instead of only in MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET, MASS FOLLOW?

Could it be possible to give us the "RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW?

For example:
I scrape a list of tweet links, and I choose the "LIKE" option.
I select this list as source, and choose "FROM LIST" option, and select 50 accounts to do the actions.
(also I enable: "share across accounts" and "unique items" options)

Then I press the "LIKE" button with SHIFT+LEFT CLICK to enter it in pause mode, and then edit the file and add the script to execute IP rotation and "wait command" after it so it has enough time to rotate IP:

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeItem:curl http://192.168.1.100:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle1 , wait:40
All 50 accounts are on the same 4G proxy with proxy rotation.
Goal is to make the 50 accounts one after another like tweets from the provided list of links, with proxy rotation before every item is executed.

But "RunCmdsBeforeItem" only works in MASS ACTIONS, or at least I cant get it to work on SINGLE ACTIONS.

Thank you :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: "RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET and FOLLOW?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:59 pm "RunCmdsBeforeItem" OPTION in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW instead of only in MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET, MASS FOLLOW?

Could it be possible to give us the "RunCmdsBeforeItem" in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW?
Not currently support. Is it possible, anything is possible with the time / effort assigned to it. However, due to how these actions work it is not a simple quick add as it was for MASS ACTIONS.

Right now, all feature requests are on hold due to outstanding issues needing to be resolved and there is a back log as I have been away a lot recently (going to be away all day today as well) But from tomorrow life should be getting back to somewhat normal and I can finally catch up and think about new features once that is cleared.

In the mean time. Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:55 pm
darude wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:59 pm "RunCmdsBeforeItem" OPTION in LIKE, RETWEET, FOLLOW instead of only in MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET, MASS FOLLOW?

Not currently support. Is it possible, anything is possible with the time / effort assigned to it. However, due to how these actions work it is not a simple quick add as it was for MASS ACTIONS.

Right now, all feature requests are on hold due to outstanding issues needing to be resolved and there is a back log as I have been away a lot recently (going to be away all day today as well) But from tomorrow life should be getting back to somewhat normal and I can finally catch up and think about new features once that is cleared.

Regards,
Martin
Thank you for the response.

One more thing which might also be added is:

"RunCmdsBeforeItem" in "VERIFY WEB LOGIN" action.

For example:
From the "View Accounts" tab I select 10 accounts and I press "Verify Login Web" in Pause mode.
edit the file and add "RunCmdsBeforeItem" with the IP rotation script and a pause, so it executes a IP rotation before starting the next action.

:D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:04 pm

For example:
From the "View Accounts" tab I select 10 accounts and I press "Verify Login Web" in Pause mode.
edit the file and add "RunCmdsBeforeItem" with the IP rotation script and a pause, so it executes a IP rotation before starting the next action.

that would work, would require you to use only 1 thread, but is relatively straight forward. But as above, new features all on hold.

Remind me next week
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:29 pm
darude wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:04 pm

For example:

that would work, would require you to use only 1 thread, but is relatively straight forward. But as above, new features all on hold.

Remind me next week
thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

POST actions
Search <actions> follow . like comment etc