How to make a Quote Tweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
baronul88

How to make a Quote Tweet

Post by baronul88 »

Hello, can you help me understand how can i make a XXX amount of accounts make a Tweet this way

{Tweet Text|Tweet Text|Tweet Text|}

@mention @mention @mention (10 accounts)

"link to the tweet that i want to quote"

Example - https://imgur.com/a/AT4RPd2

I need all this accounts to pick always a new person that i want to mention. Thanks !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to make a Quote Tweet

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You would want the MASS RETWEET action with the quoted retweet option for the text.

However, at this time, AUTO MENTIONS is not supported on the MASS QUOTED RETWEET action.

If it was, it would work like this.

Some rootjazz tutorials on the AUTO MENTIONS module (twitterdub /instadub - both apps work the same)

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6976
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7825
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5551
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5583

As for adding support for AUTO MENTIONS on mass quoted retweet action. Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
baronul88

Re: How to make a Quote Tweet

Post by baronul88 »

Thanks for the fast reply, i've checked the videos about Quote mentions but was trying to figure out how to set this function that i was asking about. Will hit you up with a message on email, have a nice day.