Email verification code

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Email verification code

Post by Bartekef »

Hey Martin,
I tried to find an answer in tutorials and forum but I couldn't so I had to take some of your time..

I need to verify account with email code. I'm getting the code to my email but I can't find a way to verify it using Twitterdub. In instadub if I recall well, in accounts tab you just use "verify by email" or something like that and you can put the code there and program does the work; in twitterdub I cannot find such option; also "open acc with session browser" would return error. I sent the logs of this: 58727

I verified it manually with my browser and I logged in (on the same ip) but still Twitterdub needs verification code.

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Email verification code

Post by martin@rootjazz »

session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 105
Current browser version is 107.0.5304.107 with binary path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (SessionNotCreated)
Due to chrome updates you will need the specific CHROME DRIVER for your CHROME install.

Info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193&p=50920&hilit ... ver#p50920

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

will need to look into MANUAL EMAIL CODE and get back to
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 am
session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 105
Current browser version is 107.0.5304.107 with binary path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (SessionNotCreated)
Due to chrome updates you will need the specific CHROME DRIVER for your CHROME install.

Info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193&p=50920&hilit ... ver#p50920

Regards,
Martin
Thank you, it works!