2captcha in loop

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
iamshivi

2captcha in loop

Post by iamshivi »

Martin, Got Sms verifications on a few and the accounts were running a follow action. It kept doing 2captcha verification and resetting code on those accounts in loop spending alot of 2captcha credits unneceassarily. Can you fix it asap ? Either skip the accounts that are asking sms codes or completely remove the accounts from the process. Logs - 26078
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2captcha in loop

Post by martin@rootjazz »

will need check logs and make sure it breaks out for next update if it gets in a loop
iamshivi

Post by iamshivi »

Did you see that in logs ? Any clue ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry been busy fixing / improving SMS solving. Let me look at this now.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

by iamshivi
It's YOU! haha hassling me here on the sly as well as emails!!!!

:lol:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Logs don't show a 2captcha loop that I can see

I see an account that is unable to log in due to SMS submission required and couldn't reset state / wasn't allowed to use SMS API.

ok, it's because it was in the search stage.

I can make it as failed login / required verification and lock it. But just this week, someone else was moaning accounts failing and getting locked out when they want them to keep being tried.... So whatever I do I get it wrong with someone...

But I think you are right, it should fail > lock > not try again until you deal with the account
iamshivi

Post by iamshivi »

Haha, its me Yes lol. Well You should do something to lock it as it mess up that process and doesn't allow other accounts which are valid to do actions as well
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

This week. Hassle me Tuesday / Wednesday. Weekend backlog to deal with today
Alex234

Post by Alex234 »

I have a problem with 2captcha. The decidability of captcha dropped to 0. Because of this it is impossible to receive sms. "Not solved yet: waiting:
CAPCHA_NOT_READY" and so many times until "ERROR LOGIN detected: 2304862389462347: Captcha reported as unsolvable"
I contacted 2captcha support, they replied:
"We offer captcha solutions via API: https://rucaptcha.com/api-rucaptcha
The error you get is not specific to our API. Therefore, we cannot comment on it. Please frequently refer to your software documentation or contact the software developer."
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Alex234 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:40 pm I have a problem with 2captcha. The decidability of captcha dropped to 0. Because of this it is impossible to receive sms. "Not solved yet: waiting:
CAPCHA_NOT_READY" and so many times until "ERROR LOGIN detected: 2304862389462347: Captcha reported as unsolvable"
I contacted 2captcha support, they replied:
"We offer captcha solutions via API: https://rucaptcha.com/api-rucaptcha
The error you get is not specific to our API. Therefore, we cannot comment on it. Please frequently refer to your software documentation or contact the software developer."
Do you have accounts I could test that trigger captcha that often get this? I was testing last week and captchas were being solved fine.

But more accounts to test the better I can test

Regards,
Martin

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as requried: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin